𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

"Yay! I won again!"

"Shake shake."

Toge petted your head and closed his eyes as a sign that he was smiling since he was covering his mouth. You both were playing a game of tic tac toe to waste time and you win for the third time. Actually, Toge let you win because he just wanted you to be happy. You clapped your hands in delight, "Let's play another round." You exclaimed and Toge found himself nodding again without even knowing.

This time though Toge decided to win this round because he was curious about your reaction. You took the O and Toge took the X then started the game. It took just a few minutes for Toge to win the game for the first time. You stared at the paper for a moment and the teenager thought that you were about to cry which made him mentally freak out, but what happened next was quite the opposite. You stared up at him and smiled, "Toge nii-san won this time! You're good in this game too!" As you said that, Toge kept on just looking at you as imaginary flowers floated around him.

...Toge.exe stopped working.

"Toge nii-san! Hello!"

He shook his head to wake up from his daze and engulfed you in a hug, "Tuna! Salomon cod roe!" He said as he slightly tightened his hug on you. Both Maki and Panda who were watching in the sidelines chuckled as your small arms wrapped around Toge's neck. Panda approached you and slightly bend down, "Toge thinks that you're very cute, Y/N." He said which made Toge purple eyes to widened in shock. You pulled back from the hug snd tilted your head to the side in questioning manner, "Really? Well, I think Toge nii-san is cute too!" You exclaimed while placing your hands on his blushy cheeks.

You then turned to Maki and Panda, "Panda nii-san is fluffy and Maki nee-san is cool! I love you all!" You stated, offering them a smile of sunshine. The three of them stood in utter shock as they subconsciously placed their hands on their hearts, "Are you really sure this is Sukuna's child? Because this angel can never be his daughter." Maki spoke up and Panda nodded, "I know right? I myself find difficulty in believing this." He said as he let out a sigh. Just then...

"Y/N chan! Your nii-san misses you a lot!"

Yuji dashed into the lounge room with a big smile followed by Gojo, Nobara, and Megumi. You jumped from Toge's arms and ran to the pink haired teen, "Yuji nii-san! I missed you!" You chanted as Yuji opened his arms and scooped you up, lifting you up. You giggled in delight and hugged him, "You're so cute, Y/N!" Yuji told you, rubbing his cheek against yours which made you laugh more.

Sukuna who was observing the events from Yuji's mind was a lot displeased, but he couldn't deny the fact that he was glad that you're safe and sound. At least you were alright, but still, he wants to have you again by his side.

Anyway...

Nobara walked to you and pouted, "And what about me? You didn't miss me?" She said with a fake sad tone. You blinked a few time then extended your arms for her to take you from Yuji, "I also miss Noba nee-san, Gojo san and Gumi nii-san too!" You stated as Nobara took you in her arms. Gojo made his way to you and petted your head, "Y/N chan has been a good girl, so I have a surprise for her." He said as he showed you the paper bag. Your eyes sparkled as you stared at the bag in excitement, "Really? What's it?" You exclaimed as Nobara placed you down on your feet.