𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

You were being held in Nobara's arms as she walked through the shops to buy the cutest outfit that she could stumble upon.

The three males followed behind quietly without saying any additional word to Nobara. Gojo was annoyed that he couldn't be the one to hold you since the brunette girl refused to hand you to him. For some odd reason, Gojo felt like he doesn't want to leave you or let you be taken away from him. Even though he had just met you, he couldn't bring himself to let you out of his sight. He didn't know why he felt like Sukuna, but he didn't care as long as you were to remain with him. Maybe he shouldn't let you meet Sukuna at all. He can just replace him and be the best father you would ever want.

Yeah, maybe he should.

He saw how Nobara was looking at the beautiful dresses and pointing at the ones she mostly likes. All you did was just nod and smile at her excitement.

Eventually, the students had to leave to do their mission, leaving you with Satoru alone. The tall white haired teacher was holding a few bags filled with the clothes Nobara bought you in one hand while the other held your hand. He smiled down at you, "Would you like to play in the park, Y/N?" He spoke up, earning your attention. You looked at him with your wide and cute E/C eyes, "Can I?" You questioned in puzzlement.

"Of course you can!" He picked you up, holding you with one arm, "Come little Y/N! Let's go and have fun!" He exclaimed, making you giggle and raise your arms up.

M I N I    T I M E    S K I P:-
"Higher! Higher, Gojo san!"

"Alright!"

You laughed as Gojo pushed the swing a bit higher, not THAT high that you would fall. You were pretty happy which actually warmed Gojo's heart. However, he didn't allow any of the boys to get closer to you and you didn't really care to be honest. You didn't have any friends to begin with, so what's the difference?

"Woohoo! This is fun!" You exclaimed as Gojo chuckled while pushing the swing more. The smile on his face didn't budge as he watched your happy expression, "I believe I now know why Sukuna was keeping her away from everyone, she is very precious and fragile." He thought and stopped pushing the swing. He let you play for a few minutes before picking you up and placing you down, "Where else do you want to play?" He asked you while petting your head gently. You eyed the playground around you and pointed at the slide, "I want to play there!" You uttered, bouncing up and down in excitement.

The blindfolded man nodded, "Okay, you can go and when you feel tired, you can find me there." He told you, pointing at the bench not too far from the slide. You nodded and ran to the slide while Gojo walked to the bench to sit down and rest for sometime.

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

The evening came and you were out like lightning. You played a lot that you got very exhausted from playing around. Gojo took you to his house and placed you on his bed. For now, you had to share his room until yours is ready.

After he tucked you in the bed, he placed a small kiss on your forehead, "Goodnight, cutie chan. Have nice dreams." He muttered before exiting the room, leaving the door slightly ajar for the hallway's light to illuminate the room slightly. He went to the livingroom and was about to threw himself on the couch when a knock interrupted his peaceful time. Satoru grumbled and stood up, walking toward the door.