𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

You held into Yuji's hand as he, Nobara, and Megumi listened to the man explaining about something that you were really not interested in. You yawned in boredom and rubbed your eyes, you had just woke up from a sweet slumber.

As you see, Gojo was going to take you with him to his business trip, but Megumi refused to let him take you knowing that he wouldn't take a good care of you. Thus, you moved to stay with Megumi for the meantime until Gojo returns. The black haired teen couldn't leave you behind, knowing that the higher ups wouldn't stop until they dispose of you.

The weather wasn't that much of a good for having a fun time since it was pretty cloudy. As you were dozing off, you felt Yuji pull your hand, "Come on, Y/N. Let's go." He said, giving you a smile. You nodded your head, "Okay, Yuji nii-san." You smile and followed him. You all went to the detention center building to start the mission. You noticed that the sky got darker as you and Yuji looked up in amusement, "Whoa! It's turning night!" Yuji exclaimed and you nodded in agreement since it was the first time you see something like this.

"That's a veil, it prevents people from getting in." Megumi explained as he put his hand in a strang position. Suddenly, a white dog came from the shadow which made your E/C sparkle in mesmerize, "Doggy!" You ran to it and hugged it, making the dog lick you. Yuji came with you, "Ah good boy!" He exclaimed as he hugged the dog. Nobara rolled her eyes and moved toward you, "Let's go, Y/N." You nodded and held her hand.

"Let's get in." Megumi said and opened the door.

You all walked into the building, finding that it was completely different with pipes and high ceiling, "Is this really a two story building?" Yuji asked, panicking as he eyed the place. Nobara was slightly shaking, but when she saw you looking up at her with worry, she quickly composed herself. "This is an innate domain, we need to be careful... Wait! The door!" Megumi who was explaining calmly suddenly turned around to exit.

"It's gone!" Yuji screamed.

"How? Didn't we just enter from there!"

Nobara also yelled while pointing at the door. You started to shake and held Megumi's pants as you saw both teens panicking, "Gumi nii-san, I'm scared. How can we get out?" Megumi looked down at you and petted your head, "Don't worry, my demon dog remembers the scent of the entrance." You felt a slight relief as both Nobara and Yuji started to chant in excitement.

You all started to move again, you holding into Nobara's skirt who was the last one. Suddenly, a shadow appeared under your feet, sucking you down.

"Nobara nee-san!" You called out, making the three male turn to you. Yuji was the first one to run to you, but it was too late for him to catch you. Everything around you turned black and you passed out from the fear.

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

You opened your eyes and saw that you were in a strange room, it was dimly lit. You stood up and looked around in hopes of finding one of the first year students.

"Yuji nii-san, Nobara nee-san, Gumi nii-san, where are you?" You called, moving slowly and cautiously so you would trigger anything dangerous. Tears started to appear in your eyes and you began to sob, "I wanna go home." You mumbled in fear as you sniffed and wiped the falling tears. Suddenly, you felt yourself being pulled and picked up by something like a tentacle. You saw a scary looking curse that had a big smile on its disgusting face, "Food... time..." It sang while squeezing you slowly.