𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

Author Note:-
This chapter has been requested by Coovaca122, I hope you like it. You guys also feel free to request anything.

RC~😋
_____________________________

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

Your recovery took two days and it was a real pain to both Sukuna and Uraume. You would always end up escaping or hiding just so you won't take the medicine. Tricking you was no longer an option, so both of them had to get a hold of you and force you to drink the medicine. Those two days made your father almost go nuts. Thankfully, you recovered and your fever was gone by the third day. You returned to your bubbly personality and to Sukuna's relief, you stopped asking about your bunny friend.

Right now, you were sitting outside with a plate filled with watermelon placed on the engawa, waiting for your father to get out and eat with you before going to do some 'business' in one of the villages. Of course you were sad that you weren't allowed to go with him, but you have to do what Sukuna told you and remain in the shrine for your safety. You hummed as you swang your little legs back and forth, "He is taking so long." You thought, staring up at the clear blue sky. After a few more seconds, you could hear faint thumps approaching you from the shrine. You smiled and turned back as you saw your father step out of the shrine.

You were surprised to see your Sukuna shirtless, it was your first time actually. He never let you see him with his upper part naked like this. What caught your attention was the big mouth in his stomach, how didn't you notice that before?

"What's the matter, Y/N?" Sukuna spoke up, making you snap out of your thoughts. You blushed in embarrassment and looked away, "O-Oh, it's nothing otou-san." You said, stuttering a bit. Sukuna smirked and sat beside you, "If you say so... Anyway, how are you feeling? Are you still tired?" He showered you with questions, ruffling your hair. You giggled and held the hand on your head, "I'm feeling better thanks to you and Uraume san!" You exclaimed, beaming happily.

You took the two pieces of watermelon and gave one to your father, "There you go, otou-san." He took it from you and both of you started to eat. However, something got your curiosity. Can the mouth in Sukuna's mouth eat? Sukuna noticed you staring at him and raised an eyebrow, "What are you thinking?" You looked up at him and then away, "I was wondering if I can feed...." You trailed off, pointing your finger at his stomach.

Sukuna shrugged his shoulder, "Give it a try."

"Really?"

He just nodded, making you excited. You took another melon and got closer to Sukuna, holding the fruit out to the mouth. You saw it open and took a bite from it, mesmerizing you. Looking up at Sukuna, you smiled in excitement, "Look otou-san! It bit it-..." You stopped, feelings your hand inside the mouth. You looked down and saw your hand was indeed there. The colors suddenly left your face as you turned pale.

"Otou-san..."

You shivered slightly as you called him. Sukuna wanted so badly to laugh at your reaction, but he knew you were going to be offended. Thus, he helped you and pulled your hand out. He was amused by how you were dramatically terrified and also cried, calling the mouth on his stomach a 'meanie' and other names.

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

You were playing in the garden with the temari ball. Sukuna left and took Uraume with him. He promised to bring you some dangos if you behave yourself and didn't leave in their absence which you agreed to.

Even though you were playing for hours now, you got bored from the very first minutes they left, but you kept playing just to let time pass. You sighed and took a hold of the ball, "It's boring, I think I will take a nap." You muttered and was about to go inside, when...

"Huh? Who are you? Where's Ryoumen san?"

You turned around and saw a man standing near the shrine's entrance. Your eyes widened, seeing someone you don't know. What if he was one of those sorcerers Sukuna told you about? What if he was here to take you away?

You dropped the ball and started to run inside the shrine, "Wait! Don't run!" The man called again as he chased after you, but you didn't listen to him. You could feel him behind you, getting closer and closer to you. Suddenly, you felt him grab you and wrapped his arms around your small figure.

"No! Let me go! OTOU-SAN! HELP ME!"

You screamed as you struggled to free yourself from his tight grasp.

Meanwhile...

Sukuna and Uraume had just returned from their 'business'. As they reached the last step of the long staircase, Sukuna quickly noticed the temari ball thrown aside, "That's strange. This ball is Y/N's favorite, she wouldn't let it outside even for one minute..." Sukuna thought, making his way toward the ball. He bent down and was about to pick it up, when he heard...

"OTOU-SAN! HELP ME!"

His eyes widened as he stood straight. His fist automatically clenched as rage boiled in his blood. You were in danger!

Back to you...

You were still thrusting and struggling to free yourself, tears rolling down your face as the man tried to make you stop. You were afraid... You didn't know him and he might be a bad person.

"What do you think you're doing to my child?"

Sukuna's voice boomed from behide you and the man. You stopped struggling and felt relieved to know that your father came to save you from this stranger. The man dropped you as he was looking in fear at Sukuna, "R-Ryoumen san, it's not what-...."

"Silence!"

The man went quiet as Sukuna demanded. The curse king looked at you, seeing that you were trembling with fear, "To your room, Y/N." You nodded and ran to your room as fast as you can.

When you reached your room, you slammed the door behind you and went to the futon. You hid under the blanket and covered your ears as you continued to cry your heart out.

A loud scream rang throughout the shrine as Sukuna disposed of the man; however, he shouldn't have done that for the man was coming to warn Sukuna about a big machinate.