𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

"Gojo san, can I open my eyes now?"

"Not yet! You will ruin your surprise!"

You pouted as you kept your eyes close to see the surprise Gojo has for you in his home. You were with Yuji, Megumi, and Nobara the whole day, doing shopping and eating delicious food in a restaurant. It was a day filled with fun, but it had to come to an end unfortunately since Satoru finished his supposed work and picked you up to return home.

Gojo, who was holding you, was really excited to see how your reaction would be when you see what he had prepared for you, he was sure you will like it so much. You couldn't hold yourself, so you decided to take a sneak peek just to see where he was taking you. However, the white haired male immediately detected your hopeless action, "No peeking, Y/N! You have to wait~" He sang, making you sigh and close your eyes again.

You could hear him open a door and walk in, "Are you ready?" He asked as he gently placed you down. You nodded your head and Gojo smiled, "Alright, you can open your eyes now~" He excitedly chanted and you slowly opened your eyes only to gasp at what you saw.

 You nodded your head and Gojo smiled, "Alright, you can open your eyes now~" He excitedly chanted and you slowly opened your eyes only to gasp at what you saw

You stared at the room in front of you, it was really beautiful and cute. It has many toys here and there and a bookshelf filled with children's stories and coloring books. Gojo saw how you stared with awe at the room and his smile got bigger if possible, "So, do you like your room?" He asked which snapped you out of your daze. You looked up at his with your sparkling E/C eyes, "I love it! It's so pretty and nice! Arigatō Gojo san!" You happily said as you hugged his leg. Gojo chuckled and picked you up, doing a spin after that, "I'm glad you like it!" He then hugged you tightly, rubbing his cheek against yours.

After that little interaction you both had, you took a shower and of course you had to splash Gojo with the water. You ate a delicious dinner with Gojo that he originally ordered and told you that he cooked it himself. Now it was time for sleep and you were excited to sleep in your new room. Satoru tucked you in your bed and pulled the blanket up, "Alright little one, it's sleeping time and here's a plushie to keep away the nightmares." He said as he handed you a white bunny plushie. For some reason, when you took the stuffed toy, it felt familiar. Like you used to have one, but when and where?

You pushed those thoughts away and hugged the bunny, "Goodnight, Gojo san." You said as you yawned, making the male smile down at you gently. He planted a soft kiss on your forehead, "Goodnight princess." After murmuring those words, he took his leave. He left the dim lights on just to help you sleep without being scared.

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

Everything around you was red and water covered the ground. You were scared to even speak up and call for Gojo. The only thing you did was only gulping as you looked up at the mountain of skulls and the ribcage above it.