𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

After the short nap you took, you felt more relaxed and refreshed. You sat with Uraume as she was combing your hair gently.

Through your nap, you got a weird dream... it felt like a vision of an old memory. It was that man with tattoos on his face playing with you while Uraume was just watching you from the sideline. What was weird was that you were calling that man father and you did call him like that when you first met him. You were hesitant to tell Uraume, but you have to. She was the only one to remind you of your past.

"Uraume san." You called, still not sure what to say to her. The woman let out a hum as a sign that she was listening, "Can you tell me who is my otou-san?" You asked which made Uraume look at you with puzzlement. "Don't you remember your father, Y/N sama?" She asked with slight disbelief. You turned to face her and shook your head, "It's not like I don't remember him, but my memories are very fuzzy." You said, looked down at your hands with sadness. Uraume sighed and smiled a little, "It's alright, Y/N sama. I can tell you about your father if that's what you want." You felt her hand on your head, ruffling your haid gently.

You looked up with hopeful eyes, "Yes yes! Please tell me!" You said with excitement and sparkles in your eyes.

"Your father is named Ryoumen Sukuna sama, he took a very good care of you ever since you were a baby. He cared about you a lot and didn't want you to get hurt. What mattered to him was your safety and happiness. He devoted himself to protect you and keep any harm away. I'm sure he's looking for a way to be with you right now."

You feel your admiration for your father raise as you stared at Uraume with daze. You heard Gojo a few times speaking about Sukuna, but you never questioned him because he would quickly change the topic. This means though that the man with tattoos on his face was really your father and he was working so hard to be with you and protect you with everything he has. Now you felt sorry that you didn't remember him.

Meanwhile with Geto...

The male was looking at you with a volcano headed curse. Geto had a smirk on his face as he saw Uraume talking to you about Sukuna. The curse knowing as Jogo glanced up at the dark haired man, "I heard Mahito say that you will use the brat, care to tell me how?" Jogo spoke up which made Geto chuckle while closing his eyes. Once he opened them, there was a mischievous hints in them, "Don't you see it, Jogo. Ryoumen Sukuna is now desperate to get his daughter back. Y/N is his weakness and like this we will get him in our side." He explained, his eyes never leaving your small figure.

Jogo turned to look at you who was now giggling, "Why is she really that important to him?" He asked again and this earned him a shrug from Geto. "It's still unknown yet, all I know is that he was willing to destroy anything that gets between him and his child." Once he finished his explanation, he moved toward you and Uraume.

You turned to him once you felt him behind you. He offered you a kind smile that made you trust him for some reason, "Y/N, would you like spend some time with me?" He asked you politely. You turned to Uraume for assurance and she nodded to you. Since Uraume assured you, it means you can trust him. You gave him a nod and stood up, "Okay, I will go with you." You stated as you approached him.

Geto smiled again and offered you his hand, "I'm glad you agreed." With that, you took his hand and both of went toward the shore. The walk was so quiet as Geto was humming a random tone that actually made you calm. "Tell me little one, who was taking care of you in the jujutsu school?" Geto spoke up, getting your attention to him.

"Oh, Gojo san is th-..." That's when you remembered something... GOJO IS PROBABLY WORRIED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU LEFT SCHOOL!!! You started to freak out as you remembered that you left the school without telling him, "Oh no! Gojo san doesn't know I'm here! What should I do now, Geto san?" You asked with worry. Geto looked at you with surprise then laughed lightly, "You don't need to worry..." He trailed off, picking you up in his arms, "He knows you're here with me." He added, continuing his walk alongside the shoreline.

"You know Gojo san?"

"Yes, you can say we are... old friends."

You could feel a little bit of hate in his voice, but you didn't worry about it that much, "Gojo san is so cool, he buys me a lot of things!" You exclaimed as you raised your arms up in happiness. All Geto did was just chuckle and shake his head, "I see you're admiring him a lot, but he won't be cooler than your father, right?" He said as he waited for your answer with an evil smile.

You nodded and suddenly your mood turned sad, "Yeah... but I wish I can remember otou-san..." You trailed off, trying to hold in your tears. Geto raised your head up with his hand, "I will make sure you see him soon Y/N, I'm sure he will be very thrilled to see you again." He said, making your hopes in meeting your father raise again. You found yourself unconsciously wrapping your arms around his neck, hugging him, "Thank you Geto san, this means a lot to me." You said as you relaxed in the warm hug, closing your eyes slowly and enjoying the calming sounds of the beach.

Geto wrapped his arms around you, a dark smirk tugged on his lips, "So innocent and pure, she is sure the one to make the king of curses to be in our side." He thought while continuing his walk, humming gently to lull you back to sleep.

They have to go now to do what they have been planning for a while... It was time to finally reunite the king of curses with his daughter after a long wait.

 It was time to finally reunite the king of curses with his daughter after a long wait