Unexpected Dom!Loki X Reader

It was becoming clear that you had a problem. You're thoughts proceeded to stray from wholesome, to the kind that would make your parents disappointed. From merely pretty eyes to long fingers to what was under that leather.

And it just seemed to be getting worse.

Sometimes you couldn't even look him in the eye, too embarrassed to hold a normal conversation. He could tell too, but you were hoping he didn't notice.

But, oh he did. He always payed attention to your actions and personality traits. He notice how you went from your usual sassy, direct self, to avoiding him.

You could consider him obsessed, but you obviously didn't know it.

And who was he? None other than the God of Mischief, New York's attempted ruler, and newly recruited Loki.

Loki could feel himself slipping, the pull to you weakening him by the day. He had to get a plan, to scare you away. He saw himself as a wounded, broken, tainted man. Who would never find a match for his sadistic interest, as he thought he was a monster, a sick, twisted, monster.

How was he going to push you away?

By essentially showing his true self. He saw your distance increasing and thought being direct and aggressive would see him as dangerous.

~

It was another day at the avengers tower, one random member made some breakfast and everyone was moving through the tower at their own pace.

You, getting ready, wore a pair of black jeans, a red velvet tank top, and some leather boots. As you turned to walk down the hall, out of your room, you bumped into someone.

The exact someone you didn't want to bump into.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" You apologized to Loki, normally you would just say a joke and laugh it off. But Loki just made you nervous, and triggered your imagination.

"Oh Y/n," he paused, leaning down to you before continuing, "You should really watch where you're going."

He grabbed your chin, making you look at him, "maybe someone should teach you a lesson. Punishment is a good learning tool." He says, leaning into your ear for the last sentence before pulling away with a wicked grin.

Jarvis announced meeting in five minutes over the PA before you could process what the hell just happened. And then Loki rushed off.

I- what?

You couldn't even think to yourself about what happened, and then, for once, a wave of anger and sassiness came over you.

Who the fuck does he think he is???

Watch where you're going??

Punish me??

I just bumped into him. Normally he was funny and kind of quiet in our friendship, but now he's being an asshole?

~Time Skip~

The whole meeting you were seething in anger, staring holes in the back of Loki's head. You would be completely flushed and confused at your interaction, if you weren't so frustrated with your own feelings about the man you were currently mad at.

After the meeting you walked up to Loki's room, knowing he'd probably be reading in his comfortable setting.

Knock knock

You, dispite your rage, lightly knocked on the door. He opened a moment after, seemingly shocked to see you there.

You were momentarily stunned by his appearance, per usual. He was just, oh god, he was hot.