Smol. Loki X Reader

Ok, so the whole idea of this is that you are short. I'll be using my height just because I'm very short, which is 4'10 🥲

Another theme will be like Loki has met his match, there will be no dominant reader (this time) but it is VERY clear that the reader is a switch and likes to just fuck around with Loki's head.

That is all.
_______________________________________________

Walking through the tower, heading to the kitchen, I noticed nobody was around. Which wasn't uncommon, but tends to mean either a mission or some group training.

Unbothered, I go to make my coffee, swinging open the cupboard I noticed someone has decided to put my mug, up on the high shelf.

I hate this world.

Everyone knew to keep this specific mug down low when the person who would be grabbing it was 4'10. I had made this mug years ago, I had designed the look of it any everything. It had my favorite band logos on it, it was my fucking mug.

Looking around, despite the fact that I know the answer already, we don't have a step stool. Well I guess I'll be doing what I did as a child then. I put my hands on the counter below the cupboard and I raised myself on top of the counter. Kneeling on the counter like an animal, I grabbed my mug and lowered it to the surface and then lowered myself to the ground.

Then I heard the most simultaneously annoying and attractive chuckle behind me. Whirling around I was met with the God of Mischief.

Stupid vertically gifted asshole.

"So you just watched me struggle for that when you could've helped?" I asked, raising one eyebrow and crossing my arms.

"Correct," he broke out a wide grin, "it was quite amusing."

"The only thing that would be amusing is the look on your face when I shove my foot up your ass."

Sure I had an attitude, but I was normally a patient person, not with him though. I hated his guts, sure I found him attractive, but that just made me more angry.

Unobtainable, both in height and an emotional sense.

"All this attitude from such a little thing like you."

I'll kill him.

"You'd be such a good little pet, Y/N" he continues, and I'm starting to see red.

I'm gonna KILL him!

"I think you're underestimating me because-"

"You're short." Loki cuts me off and states, with a stupid look on his face.

"I hate you." I grit out, trying to control my temper, to not lose it.

"So feisty for a bottom."

"EXCUSE ME?!" I scream and slam my hand down on the counter, "I AM A SWITCH!"

Loki barks out a laugh, "oh please, you reek of bottom"

"What about you, Loki?" I sneer at him, "I can see some bottom on you too."

Loki flares with rage and tries to say something but I cut him off.

"You're not the only one in the tower than can read minds, idiot."

Loki's rage quickly dissolves into shock, but then he looks more angry than before. Faster than I can think, I'm teleported into his room, with him.

Just as I go to ask him why, he spins me around and seal his mouth over mine. Not thinking much, I kiss him back, caught up in the moment. My willingness makes a grin spread across his face as he uses more force on my mouth.