Ready? Dom!Loki X Soft!Reader

Y/n PoV:

You and Loki had been dating for around 8 months, and safe to say, they were the best months of your life. He joined the avengers over a year ago and you joined a couple months after. Surprisingly, to him, he had found a home there. A family, even. When you joined he was still kinda quiet and grumpy, but everyone treated him pretty fairly.

But when you came along, he saw a friend. Someone who was new like him, and he found out that you had somehow had a rockier past then he had. You had pyrokenesis, the power to control and start fires. You were manipulated and mind controlled to be a weapon years prior to the avengers. Your enemy got ahold of you when you were young, impressionable. The trained and abused you to burn down whole cities, completely levelling them.

With fire so hot it could turn deserts into glass. And you had, multiple times, previously.

You, being a direct victim of some scarring trauma, both physically and mentally, were quiet and shy. When you became comfortable around people, you really embodied fire itself. Sassy, direct, playful, dangerous. Loki had brought it out of you, and you both grew more comfortable around the avengers thanks to each other.

There was one thing, however, that seemed to be troubling in your relationship with the god. Loki was... kinky, and you could tell just by looking at him when you first met. The god had reeked of sexuality and domination.

You had been intimate with him before but it was quite vanilla, you could say. You had worried about if you had done anything rough or anything involving tying up that you would slip into a panic attack from your PTSD. You don't think you would, since you had undergone a lot of emotional healing, but the thought of this possibility wasn't exactly pleasant.

One day, you decided to finally try some more kinky things but you had a hard time expressing yourself properly. You just wanted to start easy this time and allow your wrists to be tied and him be more rough. You figured you could handle that, seems like a gentle start.

You texted Loki to come meet at your shared room, and proceeded to quickly change into some black lacy undergarments.

Right as you were about to finish dressing you in your classic shirt and jeans, you heard the door open and some heavy footsteps.

"Y/n?" Loki called out before continuing, "is everything ok?" He finished saying

You walked around the corner into his view, "yeah, I just kinda want some attention." You simply stated

"What kind of attention?" He said with a smirk playing on his lips, as he stepped close to you.

You said nothing but instead gently placed your lips on his, wrapping your arms around the back of his neck to pull him down.

Quickly this kiss changed to a heated, open mouthed one. Still, as always, he moved at a gentle and comfortable pace for you. His hands gently grabbed your hips and pressed you against him, still holding onto the arousing kiss.

You try to gather your thoughts and the exact thing you're going to say to him. You feel his thick member brush against you're him and you thought 'fuck it.'

You broke away with the kiss and stuttered your words. Normally he knew exactly what you wanted and you never had to ask or say anything.

"Loki, I wa-" you paused, and he just looked at you patiently, "can we, um, try the ties tonight?" You finally let out.

He steps a foot back to read your expression and your eyes, taking in what you said. The shocked look on his face slowly darkened to that of predatory and lustful. Almost like he was angry, but you knew that was not the case.