Plural??? Loki X Reader

This one is going to be fun and quite... Interesting for me to write.
_______________

You and Loki had been fucking around for a week or two, literally. You guys had always just got along, but your relationship upgraded to fuck buddies. So you were hanging out in your room with the god of mischief, drawing while he was reading.

Then he broke the silence.

"Have you ever wanted to be shared?" He asked, and you knew he meant sexually. That's all he ever really meant with his random questions.

"You mean like a threesome?" You asked, clarifying due to his lack of earth terms.

"Yes," he scoffed and rolled his eyes, "a threesome. That's such an idiotic term for it." He grumbled, but confirming my question.

"I've thought about it, but the guys I've dated only want me to be with a girl for them." I said clarifying, I got why they didn't want another man in the bedroom.

"And I'm not sexually attracted to women." I added, realizing I didn't explain why I never did it.

"Wait." He turns and faces his whole body toward me on the couch from the other side of the room, "you've never been with a man that wants to see how much you can take?" He asked, in part disbelief and almost offence.

Of course he'd say something like that, that's such a Loki thing to say.

"Well no, 'normal' men can't even properly please a woman, let alone play with them like they're their favorite toy."

"What a mockery," he scoffed with distain, "has any 'normal' man made you cum during sex?" He asked, now realizing the inefficiencies of human men.

"No." I said matter of factly.

"I have" he simply stated with a smug look on his face.

"Yes, Loki, you have. You do." You grumbled, rolling your eyes at his normal cockiness, "and besides, you aren't normal nor man."

"Regardless, Lokis could."

"Uh? Lokis? As in plural?" I stumbled out, trying to break my confusion.

"Y/n, I can clone myself. You knew that right?" He lustfully uttered, standing up and putting his book down.

You paused for a second as your brain put two and two together. A vibrant flush arose upon your cheeks as you just sat up in your bed in silence.

"Y/n, you do look like a vision when you flush for me." He rumbled out, stalking toward you and your bed like a panther.

"How does that work?"

"It's a split consciousness thing, I control my 'clone' with my thoughts but I can also become him physically." He offers an explanation that wasn't too technical or difficult to understand.

"God of mischief indeed."

He let out a sly but hearty chuckle at my comment and stood beside my bed looking directly down on me.

I knew he was silently asking for both permission and asking if I wanted to do the whole 'Lokis' thing

I briefly get lost in my own vivid imagination, being overwhelmed by raven black locks and long dexterous fingers. Two of the same ravenous god above me, marking me, claiming me. Degrading yet praising me, just how I like it.

"What a dumb question to silently ask me. Why the hell wouldn't I want multiple Lokis?" I incredulously asked, which being direct and honest was my forte. It's why Loki got along with me. I called him out for his bullshit and I told him that he was treated like shit his whole life and he should be mad.