Tom, your Loki is showing. Tom X Reader

Im screwed. Tom was curious about what Wattpad was. He found my library.

Oh god.

He quickly discovered that I was a fan of a certain character before I had met or started dating him. That character? Well Loki of course. I have some messed up issues and some... Specific sexual tastes and Loki matched all of them.

Tom filled those kinks of mine too, but he never knew about my minor Loki obsession. He then kept my phone and claimed it was for 'research.'

I'm concerned about his reaction and if he's going to think I'm crazy. Our sex life was already pretty kinky, we had the name calling, restraints, orgasm denial, and even spanking. There were some other things but safe to say, we weren't exactly vanilla.

Tom returned 10 minutes later with my phone in hand and gave it back to me. I tried to hide my blush as he grabbed my waist and pulled me against him. We stood facing each other in the middle of our room.

"Naughty y/n, when did you start reading those?" He whispered, sending shivers down my spine.

"A long time ago" I said back, barely loud enough to be heard

"Before you met me?"

"Yes."

"You dirty thing, I had no idea..." He said, sending more shivers down my spine and then smiling at my squirming.

"Kneel." He said in the iconic Loki tone.

I did as he said and looked up to him with a smirk.

"Tom, your Loki is showing." I smiled, trying to downplay my arousal

He leaned down and pulled my chin up with his hand and spoke, "Hush, pet. You like it, don't deny it." He said with a borderline evil smirk plastered across his face, "I like the way you shiver and squirm against my touch."

"Tom, if you're just going to tease me for my fan fictions, I'd rather start yelling at you know." I said, starting to get embarrassed and upset.

"No, that's not what we're doing here. I'm fascinated by the things you think about when I'm not around. When you didn't even know me. Tell me, did I make you quiver then without even knowing it?" He took his pause as he heard a small whine from my lips, "did I make you wet? Aroused? Did you touch yourself to the thought of me?" He continued, furthering the smirk across his face.

"Was it Loki? Or me?" He breathed into my ear continuing to pull back and look at how I was reacting. "I already know it was both, I just want to hear it from those pretty lips of yours. Yes, the ones that are apart, panting for me right now like a dog in heat."

"Y-yes you made me... those things... and yes it was both, Tom." I whimpered out, almost too embarrassed to finish my thought.

He then stepped back and away from me, leaving me still kneeling and panting.

"Show me." He ordered

"Pardon?"

"Strip. Show me how you touched yourself."

I stood on wobbly legs, and proceeded to take off my shirt and jeans under his heated gaze. And then I hesitated at my underwear, I wasn't sure if he wanted that off too.

"Keep going, y/n. I never said stop." He said, slowly sitting down in the armchair behind him.

My shaking hands quickly removed the remainder of my clothes, and I stook there awkwardly, waiting for my next order.

"Lay down." He said, the color in his eyes darkening with lust. I began to back up to go onto the bed, but he shook his head.

"On the floor. Now." He further explained and I laid down on the plush soft rug in our room. I held myself up on my elbows and stared at him.

"Well?" He said, ushering for me to start, and so I did. I moved my right hand down to the apex of my thighs, teasing my outside area with my legs still mostly closed.

"No. Knees up, legs spread. Put yourself on display for me, my toy." He said moving the chair closer to me so he was looking down at me.

I took the position he wanted and then sunk a finger inside of me, whimpering slightly at his dark gaze on me. He gave me a smirk and a wink when he looked and met my eyes. His eye wandered down to my hand and what movements I was making. I let my upper half lay flat on the rug as I used my other hand to work at my clit. A couple moments of my small whimpers and moans, I look up to meet toms hungry gaze with his hand moving around his now exposed cock.

"Mmmhhh, Tom, I need you, please." I moan out, sounding needy.

"I love the way you beg for me pet, you're doing so well. Make yourself cum first, then I'll make you mine once more." He growled out, voice shuddering from pleasure.

I pushed a second finger inside of me and started circling my clit with more purpose. A few moments passed and before long I was coming apart, biting down on my lip to silence myself. Shuddering and twitching as I finish my orgasm, Tom lets out a huff and starts speaking.

"That's enough. Hands and knees, darling." He orders, once more, and I quickly obey him. He grabs my hands out from under me and uses the tie he was wearing to tie them behind my back, making my cheek press into the soft rug.

Suddenly he fully slams his member into me, making me cry out in pleasure and pain. He begins harshly fucking me, one hand on my hip and the other holding my binds and pushing my upper body into the ground.

"Fuck. Y/n, jesus you're so tight!" He pauses to take a breath then quickens his fast and hard pace. "And you're soaked, you took my cock so easily, like your body needs it." He continues thrusting rapidly making me scream and tighten around him. "Does your body need it, pet? Does your tight cunt need my cock? Answer me." He orders, waiting for me to form my answer through my moans.

"Yes! Y-yes, Tom, I don't know if I c-could go a day with out you inside me." I say, finally finding my speaking voice instead of my moaning voice.

"Good thing that won't be a problem, huh?" He grabs my hips with my hands and pushes them farther down, fucking me into the floor. My back kinda hurts from all the force, but it feels so worth it. I know I'm going to have hand bruising around my hips tomorrow, but both he and I know I don't mind.

My moans and screams start to die down as my throat begs for a break. My body finds another rough release as more screams leave my lips.

"I hope you know that I'm not done with you yet," he pauses his speaking and lets out some guttural moans and growls, "you're mine. My own personal fuck toy, you understand?" He asks as I'm still trying to come back down to reality.

I hastily nod and he grabs my hair, pulling my upper half up to him to whisper in my ear,

"Ready for more, darling?" He asks with a wicked smirk then pushes me back down and proceeds to abuse my hips with his aggressive thrusts.

He continued and continued until I couldn't take anymore, finding his and my release several times over. I lay on the bed, which we made our way to sometime in the night, when he speaks.

"Maybe I'll bring home the wig. Maybe the armor." He says with a slight tease in his voice, looking over at me with a smirk.

"Knock it off, it's not funny." I sigh out, still embarrassed from his discovery.

"It's funny, I wasn't even acting that whole time. After seeing your... Library, I see that your desires match my own." He said with a chuckle at the end, earning a 'not funny' look from me.

"I'm going to drive you fucking crazy, y/n." He promised, pulling me close to him as I felt him harden against my thigh once more.

Yup, I was, in fact, screwed beyond belief.

________________
1427 words, this one was just a quick little thing. In regards to my author's not on the last one, if my story disappears without any explanation, Wattpad did it again.