Midnight Stream - Botan x fem! Reader

Y/N POV

I woke up when i felt the warm embrace of someone disappear. I go out of the room to look at the clock, it was midnight. I heard some gunshots from the gaming room, due to curiousity i enter the gaming room. When i open the door, i saw Botan playing Apex. She was surprise when she turned around and see me.

"Did i wake you up?"
She asked in a gentle tone.
"No dont worry, why are you streaming in the midnight?"
I asked.
"I felt bored.."
I walk to her gaming chair, took another chair that was near and sits right next to her.
"You can continue, i'll watch and mabye sleep here"
I said, she immedietely pouts and said
"You cant! Its uncomfortable sleeping in a chair!"
I giggled.
"Don't worr-"
Before i finished the sentence, Botan lift me up bridal style.
"I'll end the stream here guys, but i need to put someone to bed first"
She said to her audience. She walks to the bedroom and puts me down gently. She kissed my forehead and said
"Sleep well, my darling"
Before leaving to end her stream. I waited till she came back and cuddles with me till i fell asleep.

Botan POV
I cuddled Y/N till both of us fell asleep. In the morning i smelled something nice and goes to the kitchen to see my dear Y/N cooking.

"Morning Y/N~"
I said as i hug her from behind.
"Good morning Botan"
She smiled sweetly.
"What are you cooking?"
I asked snuggling on her shoulder.
"The usual bacon and eggs"
She answered. I let go of her and took a seat. We eat breakfast and decided to watch a movie. As we watch it, she was clinging onto me, 'dang it why do you have to make me weak' i thought.

꒦ ͝ ꒷ ͝͝͝ ꒦ ͝ ꒷ ͝ ͝͝͝ ꒦ ͝ ꒷ ͝꒦꒷ ͝ ͝͝͝ ꒦ ͝ ꒷ ͝ ꒦ ͝ ꒷ ͝͝͝ ꒦ ͝ ꒷ ͝͝͝ ꒦ ͝͝͝ ꒦ ͝͝͝ ꒦

And thats it! Short chapter and wholesome chapter before we get into the roller coaster.
You can leave your request here, anyways don't forget to take care of yourself!

-Director Yuu