[REWRITTEN] Ina's puns <3

♡' Marin told me to rewrite the Ina x reader chapter, so i did! Do not compare mine to Marin's, we are both uncomfortable with it. Thank you for understanding.

An avarage looking girl were reading a book in peace, her glasses shine for a few moments and finger caressed each paper of the book. She was very focused on the book that she didn't realize a black haired girl sat in front of her, staring at the glasses one. You blinked for a few time and noticed the girl who were looking at you, completely caught off-guard.

"Oh! Sorry, i didn't realize you were here..." You apolagize to the said girl, she just smiled at you and giggled. "Its fine, you seemed focused on the book anyway." She says as she rested her hands on her hands, her beautiful black eyes was still staring at you. You let out an awkward laugh and continue to read the book, the girl then scooted to look at the book you were reading.

"What 'cha reading?" She asked with a calm tone, on the other hand, you were not calm at all. Her face was close to yours, if you look down you could see her chest— despite her not having one— and you could feel her breath. "Just some horor story..." You closed your eyes, you know for a fact that your voice was trembling. She let out an oh and got back to her seat, you were glad because you were scared that she'll see your red face.

"Oh! I remember that usually, horor story has some INApropiate scene, your into that?" Your face become redder, the girl chuckles in respond. "Hehe, i'm joking! Oh we haven't introduced ourslef eh? I'm Ninomae Ina'nis." The girl introduced herself with a sweet smile on her face. Took you a few moments before realizing her pun, you then giggled a bit and it made Ina smile. Knowing that her pun made someone smile, it made her feel very happy. "Hey, Ina." You called her, she then looks at you with a confused yet focused face. "There's a mist, i wonder how they could mist this!" You exclaimed, the girl laugh hearing what you said. Maybe sharing puns together isn't so bad after all.

You both talk more and made puns here and there, which sometime made the librarian and other readers shush the two of you. Yet at the same time, they couldn't just get mad at two girls with the same interest living they're own world. It's as if they were watching their children grow and found their love ones. It was a cute little reading session until Ina's stomach rumble. "Oops..." She said, it seems that our tako priestess is hungry. You have her a simple little smile and held her hand which was on top of the table. "Wanna grab a meal? My treat."

You suggested, she was happy, very to be exact. Ina quickly agreed by nodding her head, the action made you blushed on how cute the girl was. You then walked to the registration and borrows the book the two of you were reading. After all of that, the two of you walk out of the library to eat. You both went to a caffee that was pretty popular for couples, even with that you both still wanted to eat there. The menu was to die for, it tasted as good as what your mother would make. So it wouldn't be so bad to go there, despite the people staring at you and thinking the both of you were a lesbian couple. But it was fine, all for the food.

"So, what would you like to eat?" The waiter asked. The both of you looked at each other before you smirk at the girl, catching her off-guard. "Two takoyaki please!" You said to the waiter which made Ina smiles in pain. "Y/n!!" She puffed up her cheeks and called you. You giggled at her, she is just too cute. "What~?" Ina blushed due to embarassment. But in the end, both of you laughs and enjoyed the meal. Despite it being cannibalism for Ina.

It was a fun yet simple day. Reading and rating together, though both of you enjoyed it. But of course it had to end due to how fast time went on. You walked Ina back home and bids goodbye, forgetting something pretty important. You then go back home alone, deciding that it's best to take a shower first. After the shower, you then walked to you room and look at your phone to text Ina. Finally remembering the important thing that you forgot. "... I forgot to ask her number!!" You yelled at yourself. You felt very embarassed and also mad at yourself for not asking the girls phone number. It'll be the first and also the last rizz you'd ever had considering how much of a hikikomori you are.

Well it seems that it was best to hope that Ina will come to that library again, despite it being impossible. But it's not wrong to have a little hope, right?

♡' Part two maybe? Lol idk i just wanna make a very complicated love story.