[Teaser] Benci untuk Mencintai - Ningguang x Reader

If you know the song then marry me

You watched her from afar, as she smiles at the captain. You wanted to talk to her so much but you couldn't. As you remember that your love is not only one sided but also forbidden.

"Hello there, you must be the new resident" A white haired woman said. She was the Lady Taixuan of Liyue, a beautiful lady that cought your eyes.

"Ah- yes i am, my name is Y/n, nice to meet you"
You bowed to her, while trying to hide your red cheeks.
"No need to be so formal, i am Ningguang"
She lifted your chin, and you flushed redder than before. She grin and release your chin, while you tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"So, is there anything you need?"
She asked while taking a seat at her desk. You nodded on respon.
"I'm trying to find a job and i figure mabye becoming a maid here is fine, i'm not the best at fighting anyway"
You explain, she giggled and took a sheet of paper.

"Sign here, you're hired"
Your eyes glow as you sign the paper. You're happy since she immediatly hire you. You felt her stare while you sign the paper and your cheeks light up.

But that was years ago, now you have to let her be happy with Captain Beidou. Because you already broke your promise to her. Its bittersweet but seeing her smile was enough for you, its time for you to let her go.

You don't want her to die again, right?