Juliet to Your Romeo - Calli x Reader

Note::
Yum yum the smut is here👀
Like i said this chapter contains seggs so of ur uncomfortable then skip💁
And yes top Calli x bottom Reader
ALSO should the Ningguang x Reader be smut too or angts? Idk which topic i should make..
Okay i'll stop rambling now, enjoy~

You and Calli were breathing heavily as the kiss became more heated. Both of you parted away from the kiss to catch some air, though Calli seem nervous.

"What's wrong, dear?"
You asked, Calli then let out a small laugh.
"I've never done this before.."
She said while smiling nervously
"Don't worry, i'll guide you"
You smiled and kissed the pink haired reaper forehead.
"Kiss my neck"
She did what you said, kissing your neck softly. She then brush up your sweet spot making you let out a moan.
"Bite me.. right there.."
You manage to say, she obeyed everything that you wanted. Constant love bites and hickeys were left at your neck.

Muffled moans and groans came from the both of you as Calli takes off your panty, she then lifts up your legs and hold you up by your hips.
"Do it.. insert your finger"
And she did, you let out a moan as she thrusted her finger inside of you. She inserts another finger as she fastened the pace, making you a moaning mess.

"Fuck it feels so good.."
You moaned, hearing that, she inserted another finger making three finger stretch you out. Your moan worked up Calli and she pulled out her finger. You groaned, dissapointed at what she did. But then what cought you surprise was her licking your cavern.

"Hah.. i didn't know you were into this type of- ngh -play"
You said between all of your moaning.
"Make that sound again."
She said before going back to thrusting her tounge inside you again. This time, you were the one who followed what she said. Moaning and now crying from pleasure, you began to thrust your hips down to the same rythm as her.

It wasn't long until you came, Calli licking and cleaning up the mess you made.
"Pick me up.. and let's take.. a shower"
You said while breathing heavily. She smiled and picked you up, bringing you to the shower. You sat at her lap as she leave hickeys on your neck, though, instead for another round but to calmed you down.

She laid you on the bed and hugs you. You kissed her forehead again and squished your face on her boobs.
"Heh, you really like my chest huh?"
You looked up and nodded with a smirk.
"Let's sleep now, i'm tired"
You said while nuzzling to the reaper. Calli laughs sweetly and hugs you tighter.

"I would've never fall inlove unless its you"

Another request done!
Hope you all likes it👀
That's all, take care of yourself and drink water cuz i know y'all r down bad after this chapter

Sincerly your sweetest Author🥺💮✨