Night Time - Ollie x Reader

"Goddangit how long is your hair?"
Ollie was humming a song as you braid her hair. After finishing the braid, you lift it up and kissed Ollie's neck. "Oi! Didnt i tell you that i'm the one who owe you affection?!" Ollie turn her head around to see you and pouted. "My my Kureiji-chan, your as red as your hair~" You teased the red head. The zombie gave you an unimpressed look then layed her head on your thigh. Ollie drifted to sleep while you hummed a lulaby.

It was night time so you let her sleep peacefully, you remember when she was standing on top of her bed while yelling that she doesnt want to sleep. Looking back you laugh at her childish behavior. "Why are you laughing?" You look down to see the red head staring at you, smiling like an idiot. "Oh nothing, just remember the day you refuse to sleep" You grinned, knowing well she'll be embarrassed. "Oh shut up! As if you don't act like a desprate chiken for my affection!" Ollie pouted. You scoop her up and carry her bridal style, she blushed and began demanding to be put down. You didnt listen, instead you just continue to carry her to her house.

When you finally got to Ollie's house, you knock on the door. A white haired woman open the door and let you go inside, as soon as you got inside, Ollie punched you in the chest making you winced in pain. The red head got up and smirked at you. "Should've been on your guard ya know~" she winked and went inside a room. "Lively as ever.." You looked at the white haired woman, "i'm Pavolia Reine, but you can call me Reine" she smiled sweetly. "Oh wow Ollie didnt tell me that she lives with a hottie" You winked at her. "Arent you and Ollie dating?" She asked with a smirk. "You can say that, call me Y/N." You said while walking to the door. "Well i'm gonna go now, tell Ollie she's gonna have a guest waiting for her tomorrow~" You immediatly got out and closed the door. "Pft Ollie sure do have a weird taste" Reine said going back to her room.

--------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:new writing style