Happy late birthday, Moona! - Moona x reader

Two young looking girls, one with puffed cheeks and the other with a confused expression. It seems like there was a little problem between them. "Explain yourself then!" The taller girl with purple hair said. Apperently, you have forgotten about her birthday. Of course you did with your exams coming up, but you still feel bad for the girl considering that she is your girlfriend.

Moona Hoshinova is a very popular model, her slim body and beautiful poker face made her one of the most well-known talents from her company. She is seen to be mature, calm and colected. Though, as for her actual personality. She is very childish and also a simp for her friends, as if she isnt as pretty as them.

Then, who are you? Just some random colege student who really likes Moona. Who knew that your crush would be your friend now, its all because you were the helper of the librarian and Moona was punished there for breaking one of the rules. At first it was a simple talk with each other, but as time goes, Moona started to purposely do trouble just so she could see you in the library. Leading to a relationship between a quiet outcast and the equality of the beauty standard. It all happens so fast, it has suddenly been a year since both of you dated. And now, you forgot Moona's birthday due to stress from exams.

"I'm so sorry Moona! I'll do anything to make it up to you..." You try to confince your lover who was still mad about your mistake. "If you want we can uhh..." You try to think of something to make Moona happy, then you suddenly remember Zeta and Kaela's invatation to hang out. The two were dating and the whole colege knew about it because of the amount of PDA they do at class.

"We can go on a double date with Zeta and Kaela, they asked me to hang out at weekend but i can't stand their pda! Would you want to accompany me?" Moona then turns her head and stares at you, as if she was doubting something. It took a few second until Moona finally spoke. "Fine, just because i'm worried on what does two would do to you."

—–-–—

"Hey Moona, didn't know you'll be here." Kaela said with a cat-like hairstyle girl clinging onto her. "I don't trust y/n with either of you." Moona shot a glare at the couple, Kaela only rise her hands up and wore a smug face. "Hey hey, aint my fault bitches are into me." The blondy teased making Moona more iritated at the taller. While you just stood there, drinking whatever smoothie your holding.

The two argued for a while until you decided to step in and calm them down, and Zeta's just there being cute. "So... Kareoke night?" You asked while being in between Kaela and Moona. Moona and Zeta just nodded while Kaela pats your head and say yes. Which made Moona even more jealous of Kaela, the girl was confident and she's also very pretty. Of course she could get away with flirting with other girls despite having a girlfriend, Zeta didn't give a shit knowing that Kaela was mostly joking.

They all go to a nice caffe full of teenagers dating. It was all nice, everyone was having a lot of fun. They even got Y/n to sing, which made Moona smile widely. Few hours after singing, drinking and ruining someones caffe. They all went home, Kaela is staying at Zeta's house. Leaving you and Moona alone.

"Did you had fun, Moona?" You asked, the girl just giggled and nodded her head. You smile warmly after reciving the models answer. "This is something stupid, but i feel like i need to give it to you." You said before walking in front of Moona, you took something out of your hoodie pocket. A red tulip, the flower that means love.

"Happy late birthday, Moona." You said, Moona eyes widen in both happiness and excitement. She ran to hug you and you patted her back. "Thank you, y/n!" The taller girl said in a very happy tone, she hugs you so thightly that you feel like your suffocating. "Moona..." You said, Moona then realize what she was doing and let go of you. She stares into your eyes while you stares back, it feels as if your looking at the moon.

Moona then bumped her forehead to yours, you can feel her breath while both of your lips are incess away. "I love you, y/n." Moona whispered before kissing you softly, you kissed back and after a few second both of you parted away. "I love you too, Moona."

✩•̩̩͙˚ I know this is short but i was in a rush okay? This was requested by my wife lovrseraph. Req is still open, so feel free to ask any girls as your girlfriend.