Chapter 1

Age's:

Gabby- 14

Peter- 15

Y/n- 16
Wanda- 16
Pietro- 16

Steve- 100/ 30
Bucky- 100/ 30

Natasha- 30
Maria- 30

Carol- 32

Bruce- 34

Tony 35

Clint- 38

Fury- 49

Thor- 1000+
Loki- 1000+

-just a rough idea of their ages not accurate to the movies-

Y/n's Pov
I was in the training room training with my girlfriend wanda when Gabby walked in. [Gabby my Foster sister that Carol, My mother's Girlfriend fosters.]

I got up about to leave but wanda stopped me "Come on, I know you aren't fond of her but stay and spar with me?" She asked holding my wrist, I sighed and got onto the mats with wanda.

Wanda and I sparred together and I ended up sweeping her legs from underneath her, she hit the mats with a thud and I sat on top of her stomach holding her wrists a over her head. "Oh, I like this position" I smirked wanda pouted but didn't do anything.

"Y/n what are you doing?" Gabby asked annoyingly, she looked disgusted by us.

"Sparring with wanda." I rolled my eye and wanda burst out laughing. I slapped her.

"Hey! Don't slap your superior!" She flipped us and I let out a huff of air.

"That's soo gay," gabby said gagging.

"My mother is gay idiot. She's literally dating the woman that fosters you." To that gabby rolled her eyes.

"OH FUCK OFF GABRIELLA! YOU HOMOPHOBIC BITCH!"  I snapped. Wanda got off me and I grabbed my stuff leaving the training room. I took my gym bag to my room and put on my running shoes. I locked my room (thanks to Tony) and left the compound with my phone and earbuds.

I went a hike up the back roads and made it to the top of the cliff watching the lights go on in the city. While I sat on my spot I noticed a quinjet land. I forgot my mother and Carol came back today from their mission today. Oh well.

Natasha's Pov
as soon as Carol and I got home Gabby came running to us In tears "moma! She's so mean! She hurt me!" Gabby sobbed out, hugging Carol

"Who hurt you?" I asked raising an eyebrow. This wasn't new for gabby, she always wants attention. It got annoying after a month.

"Y/n.... I was walking down the hall and she shoved me into the wall and called me- a bitch... I'm sorry for saying a bad word but that's what she called me" gabby explained sobbing I got angry because I knew y/n wouldn't hurt gabby, although she doesn't like her she wouldn't waste her time doing this.

Carol on the other hand went straight up to y/n's room and burst through the door. To my surprise, y/n wasn't there.

We looked around the whole compound no y/n, "maybe she didn't push gabby over" I said Serious carol turned to me.

"She literally has a bruised wrist Natasha, and if y/n didn't push Gabriella why is she hiding." Carol said annoyed then wanda walked into the room not noticing us.

"Are you okay? Was it a bad fall, how is your leg?" Wanda asked into her phone

"Are you on the phone with y/n?" I asked wanda looked at us and noded confused.

"Yeah? Is everything okay?" Wanda asked slowly looking at us.

"Tell her to come home," Carol demanded I shook my head at her harshness. I'm starting to regret fostering Gabby... and dating Carol

"She's hurt, I was gonna go with Steve and get her." Wanda said sharply giving us a glare and then she walked out.

Y/n's Pov
I was sat on the edge then a strong wind blew me off the edge, I didn't fall much but I'm pretty sure I have a sprained ankle. It hurts to even move it.

After 30 minutes Steve and wanda appeared. "Hey sorry it took so long" Wanda apologised I just shrugged.

"It's fine, where else am I gonna get a view like this?" I gestured to the beautiful starry sky and wanda, she blushed.

"I'm feeling like a 3rd wheel right now, I knew I should have brought buck."Steve sighed and we all laughed.

Wanda and Steve helped me walk back to the compound, well wanda carried me and Steve had the flashlight. But we eventually got back and wanda took me to Bruce.

"Yeah it's actually a small break, it'll heal in a month or two, I'll bandage it and I want you to ice it at least once a day," Bruce said. wanda pet my head then my mother walked in with Carol and Gabby. Wanda filled me in on gabby's shit on the way back down from my cliff.

"Did you push your sister?" Carol asked.

"1, she's not my sister. And 2 no, I was out a walk. When would I have time to push her over?" I said snarkily I saw my mother smile but Carol looked angry and gabby was just a bitch.

"Your grounded," Carol announced.

"No. She's not. You do not ground my daughter without talking to me and gabby over there can stop faking." My mother snapped crossing her arms over, my eyes lit up.

"Natasha!- she pushed gabby, have you seen-"

"-yes I've seen her wrist. But my daughter was raised better than that, I raised her and I think I did a pretty good job. You know what? We are done I'm down with you and gabby." My mother said walking over to me. Gabby and Carol fell silent and left the room with their tails between their legs. And their pride shattered.

"I swore at her-" I admitted my mother shrugged.

"I swear at her -Well not in front of Carol" she shrugged unphased by what I said. I hugged her

"Thank you" I smiled and she kissed my forehead

"Of course my little detka. I love you" She smiled and wanda came over and kissed me lightly.

"Aw now I'm single" my mother whined causing us to burst out laughing with her.

"You know..... a little mind reader told me that a certain shield agent called Maria Hill has a crush on the black widow," I said with a sly smirk. My mother blushed almost turning as red as her hair.

And as if by magic Maria walked past the room. "Maria!" I called after her.