Chapter 4

Natasha's Pov
I woke up and Maria was asleep next to me, I quickly got out of bed and changed into warmer clothes.

The last time I was awake they told me my daughter was missing. I wasn't going to sit around and do nothing. Especially if they would sedate me again.

"Nat?" Steve asked looking up from his book.

"I'm looking for y/n. I don't care-"

"She's okay, she's safe with wanda" Steve interrupted with a reassuring smile. I ran to wandas room to see if Steve was telling the truth.

He wasn't lying, y/n was sat staring out the window while her and wanda talked together I stood in the doorway watching her laugh with wanda.

"How are you feeling?" Y/n asked directing her attention to me her eyes looked worried as she scanned me for injuries.

"I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to ask you that" I smiled and walked over to her she smiled lightly

"I'm okay" She clarified

"Can you watch her while I go make breakfast?" Wanda asked I noded and sat beside y/n hugging her in my arms.

"I'm glad you are okay" I whispered in her ear.

"I heard you put up quite the fight to find me, they had to sedate you" She smiled teasingly meeting my gaze.

"Well, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. You are my daughter, although sometimes you could do with a good slap I love you"

"More than Maria?" Y/n questioned with a smirk.

"Just a little bit" I kissed her forehead and she cuddled closer.

Wanda walked back into the room with Maria and Fury "so turns out it was hydra that attacked you, they think that y/n has the potential to be the worlds greatest assassin." Fury said Seriously.

Y/n's Pov
My eyes widened at fury "Y/n musn't leave the compound without 2 avengers at all times. No leaving her alone in the compound. No missions." Fury demanded, my mother agreed with Fury tightening her hug.

"The whole team already knows." Fury said nodding to us then he left.

Wanda came over and sat beside us and Maria waited at the door. "Come sit down," my mother said maria smiled and sat on Wanda's bed with us.

"I'll lose my mind being stuck with you lot at all times" I huffed jokingly earning a laugh from wanda.

"I'm sure you'll be fine" she smiled.

A/n:
Sorry it's short :)