Chapter 2

Y/n's Pov
"Maria!" I called after her she walked into the room holding her laptop.

"Yes?" She asked looking at us my mother was blushing so she looked down.

"Are you free tomorrow?" I asked Maria checked her phone.

"Somehow yes," Maria said putting her phone back in her pocket.

"Mama are you free?" I asked she looked up and noded.

"Great! You two can go out on a date." I said they both looked at me confused then they blushed."Thank me later. Go plan yourselves a date." They shrugged and walked out leaving us.

"Wanda pull your wiggly woo trick" I smiled pleasingly and wanda put her hands on my ankle her hands glowed red and soon enough my ankle was all better. "Thank you babe" I kissed her and she smiled.

"Your welcome love, let's go up to my room," She said, I noded and hopped off the medbay table and we walked to her room flopping onto her bed.

After half an hour of talking, Peter walked in "Hey! my two favourite gay girls" He said smiling now joining us on wandas bed.

"I don't wanna go to school tomorrow! Mj is sick and ned is on holiday!" Peter whined wanda and I shared a look.

"Wellll wanda close your door" I mumbled wanda used her powers to close and lock her door. "Thank you baby" I smiled and wanda kissed me.

"Where is this going?" Peter asked I smirked.

"I could go, you could sneak me into your school and I could pose as mj!" I explained Peter thought it through.

"What about your mother? She wouldn't let you, didn't she make up a stupid rule that you can't go to public school?" Peter huffed.

"What Natasha doesn't know, can't hurt her" Wanda shrugged with a smirk.

"And if we get caught?" He asked looking at us skeptically

"We won't, I'm a master assassins daughter, you are spider-man and wanda Is the Scarlett witch." I smirked and he finally agreed.

"So how are you gonna be in 2 places at once?" Peter asked.

"Wanda will play me. We'll enlist Pietro as well. He can help wanda with it all. Tomorrow my mother will be out a date hopefully all day so Tomorrow is all covered." I said wanda texted Pietro and he knocked on the door seconds later, wanda opened it and he came in and locked the door.

"What are you 3 up to? Nothing good I'm sure." Pietro said eyeballing us suspiciously.

"We just need you to help wanda," I said a little threatening.

"With what?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Distracting Natasha...... all week," Wanda said with a cheeky smile.

"Why?" Pietro asked confused.

"I'm gonna go to school with Peter!" I explained Pietro facepalmed.

"Alright. IF and WHEN you get caught I had nothing to do with this." He said crossing his arms we all shrugged but noded. By midnight we had everything set.

-in the morning 7am-
"Hey Y/n/n I'll be gone all day, remember to do your schoolwork with wanda and Pietro!" My mother said putting a plate of pancakes in front of me I noded and started eating. By half 7 she left with Maria and I left the compound quietly making sure to not alert Jarvis or anyone else.

-at school-
"Hey, Peter!" I smiled walking in the halls with him.

"Okay se we have homeroom, science, then English after that it's break. After break we have maths and history we get lunch then we have P.E and art!" Peter explained I noded and put on my face changer (the tech Natasha uses in CATWS and BW) I was Mj for the week!

Obviously, Peter told mj and she was fine with it.

-Timeskip to English-
"Y/n.... psst y/n" Peter nudged me and I looked at him

"Yeah?" I whispered

"What's the answer to question 7?" He asked I slid him my paper.

"Word it differently though," I whispered he noded.

-lunch-
"Penis Parker, what's upppp" flash smirked I glared at him.

"Flash go away," Peter said annoyed.

"You know I've got a date," Flash said shoving Peter into the wall I rolled my eyes.

"With who? Black Widow?" I said sarcastically.

"Her daughter" I burst out laughing.

"God you really are a lying bitch." I smirked he glared at me and pushed me down to the floor my back hit the concrete floor with a small thud so I swept his legs out from underneath him and Peter and I went to class.

Peter and I went to both our classes and the day passed pretty quickly, just like the week. It was now Friday!

During lunch, Peter and I were sat outside but my mask started losing charge. "I'll just keep my head down," I muttered and Peter shrugged.

In English, I had to go to the toilet so I got up and left but Flash also got up and followed me.

"Hey mj!" He called out and pulled my hood down. "Y/n Romanoff?!?!!" He said shocked as I turned around then a teacher came out and took us to the principal's office for being loud and disruptive.

I sat there with Flash while the principal asked questions. "Miss Romanoff, does your mother know that you are here?" The principal asked

"No, I was just dropping off Peter's homework" I lied.

"I've got security footage saying otherwise, Miss Romanoff. I've called your uncle tony, he told your mother, she's coming over to get you." He explained I sighed and waited for her to get here. When my mother walked into the office I looked at her she was calm?!

"I'm so sorry for the trouble she's caused, my apologies," my mother said to the principal

"It's quite alright Miss Romanoff, just make sure it doesn't happen again please?" He asked she noded and my mother noded at me to get up.

She took me to her car "in." She said angrily, ah there it is.

She goy in and started driving the long way home. "Why did you do this today?" She questioned.

"All week actually" I muttered proud of myself.

"You could have gotten taken y/n." She looked at me upset.

"Peter goes and he's fine!" I protested for the hundredth time.

"Well, that's his aunt's decision. You are my daughter y/n and I said no, multiple times may I add!" She yelled gripping the steering wheel.

"Mama!" I screamed she looked at me and I pointed to a man In all black who just shot something at us.

Natasha's Pov
the car slid across the road tires screeching as we went into the bridge barrier and the car hung over the edge while bits of the barrier flew into the water.

"Y/n slowly get out of the car," I muttered, when I got no reply and I looked up y/n's head was drooped down her body limp. I shook her but she was knocked out completely.

"Okay, now I'm really pissed," I grunted getting out of my seat. I tried to unbuckle y/n but her seat belt was Jammed. I got a knife out and cut her free, she almost fell through the smashed windscreen. I held her close to me while I climbed through the car to the back. I opened the boot and the hydra agent came closer.

"She's just a kid. Leave her out this" I yelled at him that didn't stop him, Of course. I layed y/n down beside the car and I reached for My gun.

"Natasha Romanoff. The child. Hand her over." The hydra agent said. I glared.

"Go.to.hell." I spat out aiming my gun at him. I fried a few shots and he came running at me, we fought and I ended up getting him in a headlock "Who sent you"

"Like I'd tell you...... H-Hail Hydra" then white foam came out his mouth. I dropped his body and ran back to my ruined car.

"Okay Malishka, let's get you......... y/n?" I scanned the area looking for y/n but she had disappeared. I looked everywhere until I called Clint sobbing.

I lost my daughter.