Chapter 5

So it's been 3 weeks since the car crash and Fury's order, my mother and Maria have started dating and I'm pretty sure they are taking turns to watch me. Even though we are in the compound.

I was laying on the sofa watching Disney films when"Y/n!" I turned my head a little and Pietro smirked a little and just flopped on top of me. I let out a small gasp

"Pietro get offff" I shoved him off me onto the floor he groaned.

"Who shot you?" I joked

"Hydra guard" He grumbled

"Seriously? What me to remove it before you bleed put onto the floor and die?" I asked he shrugged and got up I noticed my white top was now stained red.

"Come off it Pietro. My favourite shirt? Really?" I said annoyed while I dragged him through the halls by his foot.

"What can I say except your welcome"  He joked as we got to my room.

"Sit on the counter while I get the kit," I said he finally got up from the floor and waited in my bathroom for me. I walked into my bathroom and Pietro was playing with a tampon.

"So you girls shove these up your insides?" Pietro questioned

"You are an idiot. Leave that alone." I grumbled snatching the tampon away from his hands.

"Okay miss grumpy pants, Who's pissed you off? Don't be shy tell your best friend" Pietro went on while I picked the bullet out.

"I'm fed up being watched by my mother and her girlfriend," I told him he noded.

"Just hide from them?" He suggested.

".....you might be onto something" I smirked.