Chapter 6

-Later-

Wanda's Pov
I was making dinner for everyone since it was my night to make it, I was planning to ask y/n but I couldn't find her anywhere...... Pietro had disappeared as well, no doubt he had something to do with her being gone.

"JARVIS" I Called out to the AI

"Yes, miss maximoff?" He questioned

"Where are Pietro and Y/n," I asked

"Miss Romanoff has asked for her location to remain unknown" Jarvis informed I finished cooking so I texted y/n.

Me:
Where are you?

Y/n/n:
With Pietro :)

Me:
Dinner is ready❤

Y/n/n:
Okay, be right there ❤

__________________________

I smiled and dished out dinner then I told Jarvis to get everyone to come eat. Soon enough I heard the thunder of their footsteps.

"Why can lady Wanda always cook? It's always delicious food!" Thor said taking a large bite out of the food I smiled

"Because that's not fair making wanda cook all the time" Bruce explained to him, Thor nodded understandingly.

"Wait!- What's wrong with my macaroni?" Tony pondered.

"Everything," Y/n interjected with a smirk as she strode in with Pietro following closely behind her.

"Rude" Tony huffed out now bitter. Y/n laughed and pat his shoulder

"I guess it's okay," she smiled at him and sat down in her seat beside me, she kissed my cheek. "It looks great wands" she beamed and I smiled as a thanks

Then finally Natasha and Maria appeared and sat down across from us.

I thought I'd tease y/n a little, for hiding from us. So I rested my hand on her thigh and I moved it up and down slowly she looked over at me and shook her head no but I smiled sweetly and just proceeded to eat.

She tried to as well but I was making it a little difficult for her. Nat and Maria looked at her squirming in her seat so I leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"Your gonna get us caught baby girl" I husked she blushed and looked down.

"You okay y/n?" Nat questioned

"Hmm? Oh yeah, just tired," she explained forcing a yawn.

"Okay, maybe get an early night," Natasha suggested taking a bit of her food. y/n nodded and took her plate and binned the rest leaving us all I got up after her with a smirk.