new world

* edited *

Somewhere in ease blue

Third person POV:

" Ray, look our son have your hair and my eye color " . " Yea, he will become a handsome man later " . " I guess you right" . " What will his name be, dear " . " Lucifer D Silver Nick " . " You take your and your mom surname, hum. Well, I like that " . " Yeah, it suit him. Ray, will you promise me something " . " What is it? ".

" Can you promise me to look after our son and take care of him " . " Of course I will " . " Thank you Ray, I love you and our son remember that and i'm sorry to leave you guys in this cruel world all by yourself " . " It's okay don't blame yourself and I love you too ".

The red haired woman slowly close her eye with her lips formed a small smile toward her husband. " it seem like it just left you and me aren't we, my son ", he said with a sad smile and a small tear in corner of his blue eye but quickly rub it away when he saw the baby slowly open his eye.

Nick POV:

I open my eye and shocked when i looked to the person that holding me. ' Crazy, I became son of Rayleigh. Well, I become more stronger if he train me but I need to wait for three more year.  This really going to be instresting' I though.

Three years later

" Dad, can you train me " . " Why, it's still too early for you " . " Because, when I walk around the jungle, there a bear want to attack me and suddenly he knock out and I feel a huge wave come from me ". I lied, while his eye wide open and slowly process what I saying and a grin appear in his face." That's was a counquer's haki. Actually, I thought you going to unlock it when you teen or older ".

" Why you so sure that I will have that haki? " . " Because me, your mom and your grandpa has that Haki too " . " Who's my granpa, dad? ". I asked curiously." Rocks D Xebec ". My eyes wide open because of shocked. ' unbelievable, to think I related to two legendary and powerful person in pirates era ' I thought.

" Dad, does mom a pirates too? " . " No, although your mom not a pirate she still a great fighter " . " Wow really, than I will become stronger than dad and grandpa, can I? " . " If you always training, maybe you can be stronger than me " . " So, this is a promise I will become the most powerful and fearful pirate when I grow up ".

" Then, the training will start tomorrow. Don't think just because you are my son I will become easy to you " . " I already expecting that ". I said happily while dad just give me a soft smile.