Shanks

* edited *

Nick POV:

It already been one week and I finally get to know where Shanks is. After a few hour, I can see his ship at the island. Then, dock next to them and walk to the bar. I walk inside and walked toward the counter. " one beer " . " Here it is " . " Thank you ". I drink a little of my beer and see that shanks start to walk over me.

" Hei, you the kid that day right, the one that help Luffy? " . " Yea, why? "." I want to thank you for that " . " No,you don't need to thank me about that. I just do it because jichan want me to look after him " . " Then why you look after him from far? " . " I need to take care of others too " . " You there another kids that live with you? " . " Yeah, something like that. Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Lucifer D Silver Nick. I think you already know who my father " . " My name is Shanks. Is it Rayleigh-san? ".

" Yeah " . " Is that why you already know how to control your haki since the young age? " . " Yeah. I request him to train me. Can I ask you a favor, Shanks? " . " What is it? " . " Can you bring me to Mihawk I want him to train me in swordmanship and maybe a little spar with you? " . " Dahahahah, then you need to come with me to grandline " . " Okay " . " Then, let's party! ". He shout and a few of his crew that was there start to partying. " are they always like this? ". I sighed. ' it really going to be more lively staring now ', I thought.

Shank and I start to walk toward his ship and his crew noticed us. " You was that new rookie on the recently news, right? ". One of his crew asked me. " What do you mean? "." This ". He said and pass the news coo to me.

' Akuma no Nick, Lucifer D Nick,a dangerous new rookie killed the Calestial Dragons and Three Vice-Admiral ' I taken a look at another papers and that was my first bounty. ' Wanted Dead or Alive Lucifer D Nick 500,000,000 berry ' I looked at the picture of me standing in the pool of blood and dead boy with a small smirk. ' Cool! ', I thought.

" Dahahahah, you really do that " . " Not's my fault that they really annoying and bastards " . " Well, well, I want you to meet my main crewmates ". He said and I can see three person walk toward us. " Nick, meet Benn my firstmate, Yassop my sniper and Roux my cook ". He said.

" Lucifer D Silver Nick, and Luffy' older brother " . " Why is your name in your bounty and news doesn't have ' Silver '? ". Benn asked. " Well, that's because they don't know about it " . " He will stay and travel with us a little, untill he meet mihwak. Then, let's partying for Nick's arrival ". He said and start to partying with his crew meanwhile Benn and I walked toward the corner and sat there.

" Are they always like this? " . " Yeah. Why would you want to meet Mihwak? " . " To make him train me in swordmanship so I can sharpen my skill ". I said with a bottle of wine and two glass appear all of a sudden on my hand. " What some? " . " Yeah, What's your devil fruit power? " . " It's Element - element fruit of angle fruits. So, I still swim and not weaken if I touch seastone " . " Then how did that wine pop out of no where? " . " That's was a secret though ", I lied ' of course I put it on my inventory .

" A secret, huh. To think a brat like you to posses such a power " . " I'm not a brat. I'm already 17 years old " . " Yea, yea ". He said and take a sup of the wine. " You really have a good taste of wine and pretty high tolarance, hum " . " I think it's because I start drink when I was a child ". I said.

Ease blue: Dawn island

Ace POV:

" Ace! ", I heard Luffy yelling my name and see him ran toward me. " why you calling me, Luffy? " . " Look at this first ". He said while hand me a newspaper and I take a look to it. My eye wide open when I recognize the name on the front page. " Nii-chan really do quite havoc " . " Shihihihi, look Nick's photo really cool isn't it? " . " Yeah, you right " . ' just you wait aniki, two years more and I will surpass you ', I thought.

" I need to tell Sabo about it " . " Hey, I want to join too " . " Then, come fast ". I said and we start running to Dadan's hut and call Sabo using the transporter snail.

Marines HQ

Garp POV:

I look at the newspaper that my coworker give me and my eye start twiching. " Hahahaha, that brat really become a pirates, hum " . " Sir, did you know this guy? " . " Of course, he's my grandson " . " Wh-what!! ". I laughed at their shocked shocked faces.

Somewhere in Grandline

The person look at the sea while holding a newspaper with a smile in his face. ' you really became more stronger, Nick. Well, I really miss that brat. Hope, we will meet again soon ', he thought with a smile that turn to a wide grin.