Time skip

Narator POV:

Straw hats pirates currently at saboady slave auction houses without their captain and first mate. There also have another pirates crew and they was Hearts Pirates and Kid Pirate. After a while, there's something crushing to the building and crush the atterance of it. It's reveal Luffy and Zoro that complaining about the can't landing better.

Then, Luffy try to go to camie but he being held by Hachi. All of sudden the tentryuubito shoot Hachi and Luffy that angry and he want to punch the tentryuubito but something flash before him like a person. Then everyone shock because of the tentryuubito that being threatening and want to order something until he notice who the person really was.

" Ho-How you here? ", he said while stuttered. That person was a young blond hair man that looked at the tentryuubito fully disgust by it and he didn't even bother to hide it. " O-Oi Luffy. Aren't he the same person as that time ", asked Zoro. " I guess yeah ", Luffy said and the same familiar feeling coming again.

" You think it really that hard to not know your exact location. Now how should I kill you? ", Nick playfully asked. " Humm, maybe I should just tearing the skin of your body slowly and then pour boil water on you. That really sound fun but I really want you to have a quick but painful death ", Nick said with sadistic smirk.

" Yo-You! How dare you try to threatening me you just a mere mortal! ", the tentryuubito yelled at him angrily. All of sudden there is spear that made of metal penetrate his heart repeatedly.

" Ple-please! Please spare my son. I will educated him better from now on! So please heal him. If that didn't make you feel better I can just torture him myself ", The tentryuubito's father begged Nick. " How disgusting. Using your son so that you don't need to die the same way as him. That's you're real intention aren't you? You should just die already", Nick said and doing the same attack to that bastard.

" I'm sorry that you guys need to saw something like this especially you Luffy ", Nick said while looking toward Luffy direction. " What you mean by that ", Luffy asked confusedly then just like he being struck by lightning. " Ni-Nick? ", he asked carefully to make sure that his guess was right.

" You finally recognize me huh. I thought you didn't, just like when you at Baratie ", Nick said with the calm face but you can clearly see that he sad from the tone of his voice. Then Luffy want to tell something to Nick but being interrupt by one of the noble that yelling to him but Nick didn't even pay any attention to him.

" You! How dare you ignore me! ", that noble yelled again. " Why would I even pay attention to you. After all, you nothing more than such a pest ", Nick said back with cold voice. Then such a huge waze of conqueror haki that knocked out all of the nobles that was there and just remained the pirates there.

After a while there's an old man that walking out and break his chain while the others shock to know that the 'Dark Knight' Rayleigh was there. Then, Rayleigh break the neck chain of Camie and look toward Luffy. " So you Monkey D Luffy. I been waiting to meet you though ", Rayleigh said with a smile but before he can say something more, the marines already arrive there.

Luffy, Law and Kid argue who will the one that will fight all of them but Nick step in. " You guys just go from here, let me handle it. After all, it was me who the one that kill those tentryuubito ", Nick said to those three although they want to disagree with it, they know that Nick was stronger than them so it's better to just step aside this time.

" You the navigator on Luffy's ship' right? ", Nick asked to Nami although he already know that. " Yeah. is there something you want me to help? ", Nami aked confusedly. " I want you to bring your crewmates to this bar. You just need to follow this direction ", Nick said while handing her a piece of paper. Then, Nami just noded and go to the bar with her crewmates while Nick walk out of the auction houses.

' Now, I just need to clean this little bug before he came here ', Nick thought with the sinister smile that give the marines chill down to their spine. All of sudden, there was a little earthquack but the scenery change completely.

The sky want red as blood and the strange things was they feel like something that they really afraid of coming toward them. It as if they go to diferent dimensions that full of terrifying monsters.When those monster come, some were froze in fright while the others recoiled a little. They have red eyes and have some other gruesome appearance that you can't ever imagine to see.

Nick POV:

The marines now acting like morons and crazy people after I put that illusion on them. After all, they yelled something like monsters and try to fight nothing more than just an air. " Wind Blade ", I said and that wind sliced some of the marines to half while the other that left behead. Then, I just used an acid to clean all of the dead bodies. When it's all clean, I go toward the bar.

Meanwhile at the Shakki's bar

Narator POV:

" Oi, Luffy. Who was that Nick guy actually and how do you even know him? ", Sanji asked Luffy and the rest just stare at Luffy waiting for his answer. " He is my big brother ", Luffy said that with big smile while the other was shocked. " wa-wait, so now you telling us that you have another brother other than Ace? ", Usop asked for confirming what he just heard. " Yeah, I have three big brother ", Luffy said.

" Then, who is the other one? ", Chopper asked. Before Luffy can answer him there is someone that interupt and that is Nick. " His name is Sabo. He go with Luffy's father when he was 10 to become revolutionary ", Nick said and take a sit beside his father. " Luffy's father? Do you mean Dragon 'the revolutionary learder' ? ", Sanji asked. " Yeah. Sabo become the second in command now ", Nick said.

" Ouh, yeah. You guys want to go to new world right? ", Nick asked. " Yeah. Why? " , Luffy asked back. " You still weak for the new world now. How about I teleport you to tye place that you guys can become stronger? But you guys will go to different place from each other and after 2 year you can come back here. Do you guys agree with it? ", said Nick.

Strawhats pirates think for a while and then agree with it including Luffy. Then, Nick teleport them one by one after they part away and saying each other goodbye. " You really love them, aren't you?  ", Rayleigh said with the smile. " Of course. They my little brothers after all, Dad ", Nick said proudly with big smile.

" It's good to see you grow up well, son ", Rayleigh said with a smile while Nick just nod. Then, Nick noticed something from the newspaper front page. ' Portgas D Ace was capture and will be execute in next week ', that was the title and the was already come and if he can't save him, it really become nightmare to him that will haunt him till the day he die.

He was really furious and Rayleigh noticed it and want try to calm him. " It's okay. I'm sure he will be save. Now, how about training a little bit, hum? ", Rayliegh asked knowing that Nick will accept it anyway. After all the training Nick did, there's didn't much that change in his strength. So, maybe if he training with his dad, he can grow his strength a little more.

" okay! When will we start? ", Nick asked. " Now. But you need to keep up with me to the forest as we will turn it to your training ground for a while ", Rayliegh said. Smile start to form at his face when he saw an expression of his son's joy to grow even more stronger. After all for Nick, you need to become really strong to protect what is important to you either physically or mentally.