two years later

* edited *

( Nick:21, Ace&Sabo:19)

Nick POV:

It's already been two years and i got news that Ace joining whitebeards pirates, it's was a year ago. So, i think that it's time for a reunion between brothers. 'Oi, Ace', I said while using my telephaty power to comunicate with him.

Ace POV:

I sitting on the deck and all of a sudden I feel like there was a voices that calling me but I can't find the person, so I started to focused my hearing toward the voices.

When the voices is clearly heard by me, I really shock because I just can't believe it. The one that calling me was my older brother that I didn't hear any news of him for almost three and half years and really worry about him whether he still alive or not.

' ace, are you there? ', he said that make me realise that i was lost in thought. ' yea, I'm here. Where were you all this years, Nick? ', I asked while prevent myself from crying.

' I'm training myself for two years, traveling and cause a mess ' . ' Then, why i didn't hear any news about you at all. Sabo, Luffy and I really worry about you ', I said and hear that he chuckle slightly. ' It's seem like the world goverment cover all my mess and havoc that I make, huh ' . ' Why they doing that', I asked became more confuse.

' Because of my power that too powerful and they feared that if someone tell about what they actually doing, so I can take them down with my own hand ' . ' Nick, I know that you actually was already know what they do. Then, why you don't take an action ' .

' Because I want to wait until Luffy acheive his dream and get the adventure that he always want ' . ' Ok then if you say so. But don't take the burden by yourself ' . ' Of course I know that, you idiot ' . ' Hey!! ', I yelled and he burst into laugh .' I want to tell you a really good news ' . ' What is it? ', I asked curiously .' I will coming to meeting you. Maybe it take three week to get there, so make sure that Sabo was with you too ', he said.

I really shocked and really want to cry because I finally can meet my big brother again. The first person that accept me and the person that tell me the truth of who my father really is or how his personality is. ' are you really going to come here? ' . ' Yeah. But i'm sorry because i need to end our chat early because there someone that want to fight me '.

' Wow! There's really a person that want to fight you. Is that person an idiot or something ', I said playfully.' hey come on, they just think that my ship was just a weak person and it seem like you acknowledge yourself an idiot, huh ', he said and I know there's a sly smirk that splattered in his face right now . ' Weak huh well, I guess that true and i'm not an idiot! ', i said furiously .' hahahaha, okay I stop now ' .

' It's seem like that person need to face that side of yours , hum,Nick? ' . ' Yea, sorry if you need to see that side of me, Ace ' . ' Don't worry that side only be known by me and Sabo. Just don't let Luffy know it ' . ' I know and thank you. Then i get going ' . ' Yeah ', i said and can feel like the connection between Nick and me was slowly disappeared.

I quickly stand up and run to my room from where I sit that make me get a confused and weird look from my crewmates. When I arrive I take my transporter snail and dail Sabo's personal number.

Sabo POV:

I'm doing my work when I heard that my transporter snail was ringing and I noticed that was Ace's number so I quickly answer his call.

" Yo, why are you calling me, Ace ? ", I asked. " I got call from Nick earlier using his telepathy power ", he said while I shocked. When I want to asked questions Ace interrupt me. " Don't worry, he fine. He tell that he want to meet us in three weeks from now at Pops ship " . " Then, i'm coming to you now ", I said.

" it seem like the two of us really miss him aren't we " . " Of course it is. He the first person that let us felt free and not worry about anything " . " Yeah, that's why we can't let Nick have a girlfriend ", he said and I noded as a agreement even though he don't see that and a information come to my mind .

" you know right that Nick sexuality was bisexual right " . " Of course, I know that. Do you think I'm that idiot " . " Sometimes ", I said jokingly while laughing. " you!! " . " Sorry sorry, then let's meet next week and wait for him there ", i said and end the call. Kachak.

' we finally can meet again, Nick, Ace. If only Luffy can too but he still need to wait for a year ', I thought and a small smile form in my lips.