Another meeting

Nick POV:

Then, Shanks aboard and deliberately let out his conqueror haki to make his arrival advance. One by one  person that didn't fully ready faint. " Long time no see, Whitebeard ", he said. " Same goes to you, brat. What are you doing here? ", Whitebeard asked. " Nah, just to meet a friend ", Shanks said.

" Who? ", Marco asked while the other confused. " Nick, I know you there ", Shanks said. " Sometime, you really are such  pain in the ass. You know, Shanks ", i said jokingly and start walking toward him and pulled Ace with Sabo to follow me. " ouch, i'm wounded ", he said while holding his left chest and I just laughing wholeheartedly and introduce him to my little brothers.

" so this is the guy that Luffy always talked about? ", Ace asked and I just noded to him. " They are Ace and Sabo, my little brothers ". " thats mean - " he said and I just cut him " yup, they Luffy's older brothers too ", I said and he just laugh. " There, there, I don't think anchor has another brothers other than this kid ", he said while tapping those two shoulder.

Then, Marco asked how we know each other. " I travel with for a while so we became closer ", I said. After few hours we talk and drinking, it's time for Shanks to leave.

Two weeks has passed, I became clocse with all of the commander divisions and it's finally time for me to leave too. But, before that I give a ten healing potions that I buy from inventory to Whitebeard.

' Although, I have healing power, I still afraid that I'm not strong enough to recover him later ', I thought.  " Then, take care of yourself, everyone. Hope we meet again ", I said with a smile that splattered in my face.

" Are you really need to leave now Nick? ", those two brats whined with a look of sad puppy while hugging me tightly and I almost nosebleed by it. ' why my little brothers are too cute ', I internally crying and pitch their cheeck playfully. " I will see you another time don't worry ", I asked while they nod and let go of me unwillingly. Then, I  go to my boat and start to set sail again.

( Sorry if it too short. And thank you for reading my story )