A Working Day 1981

Hi this is the creator of this story I would like to mention a few things in this story we have the ships: Henry x William, Michael x Noah. If u dislike it, u can leave. The story will contain Voilence, Fighting, Bl, Ed and Love you have now been warned. This Au is not Contained in the fnaf lore by Scott cawthon. I'll also do some short stories and other stories with Helliam that will have more chapters. Enjoy!

*William's Pov*: I putted on my new washed uniform and did my tie I yawned and went down the stairs. Elizabeth jumped into my arms and asked, daddy could we have pancakes before we go to sleep? I replied sure and started making the pancakes the kids sat on their chairs and waited for the pancakes to be done. When I finished making the pancakes I putted it up on their plates and placed their plates on the table. After the kids finished their meal I tucked them into bed and kissed their forehead. I took my car keys off the drawer and opened the garage. I sat down in my car and drove over to Fredbears family diner,the pizzeria me and Henry are still working on. I parked on a parking sloth and went out from my car. I grabbed the keys in my pocket and opened up the door to the pizzeria,I felt the hot breeze coming towards me when I stepped In. I saw henry and he greeted me, I greeted him back and gave a little smile.

*Henry's Pov*:I saw William and greeted him he greeted me back and we started talking while I were tightening the spring locks on Fred bear. So how has Ur weekend been William? It's been okay William answered. Then we started to talk alot and we were laughing like normal best friends do. But I felt something... Something unusual when I talk to him..I-I.. Like him..more than a best freind..But idk if he likes me still cause we used to date as teenagers in the past but William then fell for her..And I ofc left him..

*William's Pov*: Me and Henry talked and laughed alot but then I saw his upset face,so I ask him what's wrong.Henry is everything alright? Yes I'm okay he answered in a saddish tone. So I hugged him and comforted him cause he seemed upset then I saw rose (Henry's wife) storm in with Sammy and Charlie,The two kids jumped up into Henry's arms and they stood there hugging Henry. Then rose said to Henry, well the kids wanted to come see you and they wanted ice cream so I told them I could make their ice cream but they wanted u to make the ice cream. Henry replied oh- Ofc they want the ice cream I make well its in the kitchen (the pizzerias kitchen) Then rose and the kids went there. I were quiet and a bit jealous of how rose could have henry, I sighted and went to my office without telling henry a word.

*Henry's Pov*: I saw William walk to his office he looked pretty upset so I finished my work 5 minutes later. Then I went to William's office when I looked in the window he were sleeping so I unlocked his office door with my spare key. I started to miss when it was just me and him so I lifted him up from his chair careful and then I sat down and let him rest on my lap,He also had his head buried in my chest but I didn't mind it he needed rest cause he don't want to sleep at all. 5 minutes later I also fell asleep.

*William's Pov*:I woke up and saw I were on Henry's lap. HA!? I got up from his lap and I were really flustered and red, he were sleeping but then I felt a pull. Henry pulled me back onto his lap and he put his head on my shoulder, I blushed a Lil and looked back to henry who were sleeping on my shoulder.I then looked back my way

{Oof welp Hai there I hope u guys enjoyed my first piece of trash uhh Btw this story contained 745 words and please send me some ideas and I'll prob make more chapters and longer stories and uuhh Tysm for reading bye! :D}