[Movie Night]

*Third perspective*:William were laying at home in the bedroom sleepy and bored while Henry at the time where working on the little desk in there bedroom,Henry had to watch over William A little more to make sure he doesn't hurt himself or do something bad.

Uuuuggghh I'm bored Henry I said with a bored and tired tone, can't we doo something instead like anything watching u work makes me more boreedddd!

Willy be patient yk I have to work and watch over u at the same time I don't want u to hurt urself darling and I held his writs up a bit and kissed it careful.

Williams mind:I blushed Lot, seeing him care for me makes me almost cry cause he's to nice to me, idk what I would do without him.

William!?, hello?? Are u there I ask seeing William fully zooned out. Mhm! I'm alright he says, okay willy. I put away my work and pick him up, he wraps he's Legs around my torso and he's arms around my neck.

I get picked up by him and I wrap my legs and arms around him cause I feel more comfortable like that.

I place William on the couch and put on him his favorite blanket and then I go to the kitchen and make he's favorite tea, without sugar and milk ofc or he would sue my American ass. I started the water cooker [or whatever it's called] and prepared some snacks. I went to William and got on top on him and started cuddling and kissing him.

Third perspective:they were laughing, kissing and cuddling until the water cooker made an sound and Henry went to the kitchen.

I waited till he came back and put on Netflix since he were preparing in the kitchen.

I came back with he's tea and some snacks he likes, especially these damn "biscuits" party smh there named idk. I put it down on the little table in the living room and sat down right besidehim on the couch.

What should we watch hen, I'm out of ideas -^-.not Encanto he says [no hate to Encanto] and then he grabs the TV remote. 

I know what we can watch, what William asks, 365 days ¬w¬ I reply with a smirk. Okay °w°" William says and I put it on.

{2 and a half hour into the movie}

Third perspective:both William and Henry fell while cuddling each other.

I come in to see my dad and Henry cuddling and sleeping, then I see what movie there watching. OH HECK NAH, I turn it off and give out a sigh. I kiss my dad's forehead and put the blanket on him that was on the floor. Night now dad Ilya and I close the light. Then I hear William mumble,i love you to son.. And I went out of the room.

{this part contained 487 words}