~..They Found Out..~

(*Disclaimer part will contain blood self-harm and ect please do not read this part if ur sensesetive*)

Henry's pov*:i were still confused and wondering why William were touching his sleeve so damn much so I decided that I wanted to find out what was going on whenever he liked it or not.I went up to William's room to maybe find some clues and there I saw Mike,uh Mike what are u doing up here?

Mike's pov*: i saw Henry come up in Father's room and he confusidly asked me why I were here so I replied with, to start with why are u here then Henry? He replied with a quick answer I just wanna know why William has been acting strange/weird lately. Me too! I said, should we both try to find out what's actually going on with papa? I'm getting worried.

Henry's pov*:I'm also getting really worried, it's like he's hiding something from us, something deep. both me and Micheal then agreed to try to find out what's actually going on. We snooped threw William's room and found r@z0r$,b/@d3s,kn*f3$ and other sharp objects we looked at each other with a frown. I grabbed one of the objects and saw it with fresh blood on, do u think he's...? I asked with a upset and worried face, I think so... Micheal Replied.

William's pov*:I started unlocking the front door and went in with the grocery I just bought, home! I said in a loud tone but I got no reply.

Mike's pov*: shit... Papa's home... I whispered to Henry, yeah ik... Let's hide quick before he finds us here snooping around.. Henry said. We both found a good hiding spot and squeezed in it, it was kinda tight but good for now.

William's pov*:I looked if anyone were home and phew, Noone was so I decided to go to my room, I went up the stairs and opened the bedroom door. I went over to my drawer and looked down on a razor, I chuckled insanely and picked it up but when I just were about to s/iz3 it on my arm both henry and Micheal appears into two seconds.

Henry's pov*:aha will this is what u have been doing the past weeks I said with a Sternly tone and arms crossed together. Uhm.. I can explain William muttered in a low tone. No will I knew smh was up so did Micheal. But...William said. cmon willy I said and grabbed him careful by his waist.

William's pov*:I didn't know what to do henry now knew I kept quiet for a bit after I said but.. And then he grabbed me by my waist and took me somewhere.

(smut warning ¬w¬)

Henry's pov*:i took William to a small guest room, I put him on the bed careful and started kissing and licking he's neck. Agh~.. William mumbled quietly I looked at him with a grin and started kissing the sweet spot on he's neck liturally abusing and biting it careful.

William's pov:Ngh~ agh Henry~.. I moaned with alot of blush across my face. Henry slowly put his hand down my pants and started stroking my member while biting my neck.

Henry's pov*:i stroked he's member while he were loudly moaning. I took off his clothes leaving him in his boxers, I took my shirt and pants of too being on top of him. We were kissing and making out on the bed,i then slowly took of Williams boxers and put two of my fingers in his mouth. Suck them darling ~.

William's pov:I obeyingly sucked he's fingers untill he took them out of my mouth and clicked them into my ass. AHH~ M-MMH~ I moaned loudly as he inserted his fingers in and out of my ass,I felt to good..

Henry's pov*:a little tight I see darling~ I took out my fingers and took off my boxers, I then inserted my cock into William's ass.

William's pov*:mHMM~ UAH~ he started thrusting and going hard on me. I tried covering my noises by putting my hand over my mouth.

Henry's pov*:now there's no need to darling~I wanna hear ur pretty moans I said while smirking at him,i could see William being flustered and all red. Williams head were flung back and he back arched,oh gosh it was so attractive to see him in so much pleasure. I blushed and smirked I then  continued going rough on him, he had many pleasure tears to I wiped them off his face and laid down I placed him once again on my cock and we went doggy style.

William's pov*:NGGGH~ AAAHH~ my legs started shaking alot, Henry.. I can't more.. I said with a low moaning tone while I were moving alot with my hips he stroked my cheeck and we slowed down.

Henry's pov*:I heard he wanted to stop so when I slowed down we both cummed but him mostly, like alot. He layed on the other side of the bed with heavy loud breathing, huff..huff he breathed loud.i pulled him in to cuddle him and we ended up cuddling naked until he fell asleep.I then cleaned up from us and kept cuddling him, My willy I mumbled blushing alot.Then I fell asleep to while cuddling him and holding him close.

{Hi ik this part wasn't the best or smh but I'll be trying to get better this part contained 955 words, bye have a great day you all <33} {Also this was a request by Shaden499 since she gave me idea by micheal and henry finding out}