<The Masquerade>

Me and my wife recently broken up, she was a shitty mother anyways, she had tooken the kids but I got to see them at the weekends and a few breaks. I had just been invited to this Masquerade party idk what's it for but it sounds interesting, I checked what date it was, HUH TOMORROW??! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN  MEEEE.

I went to the closet and rambled a few clothes out, till I found a pair of black shoes, a tie and a white button up shirt, perfect, I got a few rings out and the mask, can't forget it of course. I folded the clothes perfectly and put them on the chair tomorrow is a big day.

(next morning)

I wonder what it will be like, I wonder if I will meet anyone hot there~ maybe, I quickly took a shower and got ready,I put on the mask that we were requested to wear,I heard it was A Lgbtq+ Accepting masquerade so I'm guessing that will be interesting.

{At the masquerade}

I came in the big room filled with loads of people,it was almost suffocating of how many people their were In there,I quickly rushed to the bathroom and took off the mask to wet my face a few times.I grabbed a paper towel and wiped some off the water off and looked in the mirror and then I saw someone behind me.

Ah What is a cute bunny like you doing here all alone?~

Uhm- I was just washing off a little-.

I get closer to him and hold his soft cheek,I see his cheeks flush crimson red,he was such a adorable little thing~.Wanna go dance? Since I'm guessing you came here alone darling~

Darling???! I thought,uhm yeah I came here alone,but where's ur partner,I mean such a handsome man like u can't be here alone right?

Why would I ask you to dance then darling? Hmh?~ I see how he's cheeks just flush more as I tease him,let's go now darling~ we have stuff to do..

{Cliff hanger >:3}