^Asylum Au^

Idk how long I've been here now but it's driving me insane, I had Noone to talk to everything's fucking white and fucking "great" they won't even let me talk to someone all I get all days is this hurting FUCKING SHOT I HATE!

I JUST WANT A DAMN FREIND TO TALK TO I'M LONELY, I'M NOT FUCKING  CRAZY?!?

Well. You might wonder how I got in here in the first place, well my mother hated me and wanted to abort me at birth while my father wanted me, when I was six the experiences and shots started, my dad was a Asylum man and a lab man he loved science, but the day mum found out he gets loads of money for injecting people mum requested him to inject me, dad refused of course but she would kill me then and here's how I ended up dad agreed and did it till he did it on his own and stopped caring.

I just wanted a friend so badly.. I haven't been outside in 11 years.. I just wanted to have someone to talk to... I felt a warm salty tear drop from my eye. I leaned to the wall fully tired and angry. Then I heard someone come in, it was the worker I liked Evan I looked up and he came in with a bright smile.

Hey buddy! I got exciting news for you, you will get to have a friend in here! You're father agreed after me talking it out with him.

Really.. You did this for me?.. THANK YOU! I hugging him tightly and felt better.

Anytime kiddo... I wish I could help you out of here really, you didn't do anything to deserve this, I promise one day I'll help you okay?

Okay..but when will my friend come? Im really excited!

I'll go get him, one moment, I came back with the boy around Williams age. okay bud so this is hen-

HENRY! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!, I tried getting up but I realized I couldn't. My body stung and I only had a certain amount of meters I could walk since I had this huge chain on my feet when people where in here.

Oh my..will...i haven't seen you in so long! I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

Chuckle* okay have fun now boys I will bring in some games and stuff for u two soon, okay?

Okay Evan!

So.. It's here you have been all the time?..

Well.. Yes.. This is here I have been, dad used to let me go to school and outside a few times but now I can't I have tried multiple times.. Sadly.. I haven't even gotten to have a freind...everythings so damn white expect for my black hair.. But it's not much colour I see. The sad thing is that Evan only can come once a month or maybe two just cause he's so nice to me..

I see..you don't deserve this I hold him close and stroke he's head, I feel him relax and close he's eyes, I smiled alot at him.

(Days later)

William has only.. turned more and more purple... He has gotten so much injected he even cries in the corner, and won't talk to anyone... He's so frighten.... I know he's scared of needles... But something else must have happened to.. He looks fully damaged and traumatized, I slowly rolled up he's sleeve while he was sleeping and there I saw it, he's wrist was slashed open and bleeding it was purple marked and whip marks everywhere, I took off he's pants a little and saw..more whip scars over he's legs and thighs... Then realization hit me... He had been r* and tortured.. By he's dad workers... I held him close and wanted to protect him from the whole world even if it risked anyone else.