~Fun-time~

{this will be a smut chapter since some of you requested it so hear ya go<3}

I was bored, and annoyed by that Henry was only working so I got up and put on my "special clothes" I looked in the mirror and I was like, Damnn I'm seggsyy asffff~, I giggled and turned around to see Henry red and flushed right behind me,oh.. - I was not ready for that and turned as red as a tomato.

I came in me and Williams bedroom and saw him in front of the mirror in thight socks and a "special" bunny suit, he looked like a little playboy bunny~, I looked at him and smirked when he turned around red and a bit flushed. I grabbed him by he's waist and picked him up.

Third perspective;they were kissing around, and the kiss just got more heated the longer they kissed around.

He was on my lap while we were sitting on our bed, I touched he's thighs and over he's sensitive neck. He lets out small grunts and I can feel my pants get tight. Do u wanna do "that" bunny? ~

I blush and nod, I then lay back on the bed and spread my legs. Just don't go to rough- I say with alot of blush on my face.

Of course bunny~ I promise, I slip down the suit and grab some lube, I put some over he's hole and some on my cock since I know he's pretty tight even thought we do it. I line up my cock and slowly but careful go in him.

Ngh~ Henry~.. I started moaning quiet with alot of blush on my face.

My beautiful bunny...i start kissing he's neck since I know he's sensitive, I then thrust in hard and fast on accident.

AGH~ NGH~ HENRYYY~ I moan loudly with a few tears on my cheeks.

Sorry bunny..~, he wraps hes arms around my neck and I fuck him hard and deep.

Ngghh~~ FuuCcK mEee liKkEe iTs YoUrEe lAsT dAy oN eArThh dAddYyy~

I enjoy the moans coming from him and I go even harder, not stopping. Both me and him cum at the same time but I keep going, not stopping at all.

AHH~ hArDEeerr~

I go rougher with him and he moans louder, the only thing that I can hear now is Williams pretty moans and loud claps.

We switch positions and I bounce up and down on he's cock, my hips keept moving I couldn't stop, I felt too good about it, AhaHh~ FUuucKk~ I bounced even faster.

I helped him move he's hips, I enjoyed seeing this, so attractive he's moans are like music in my ears I close my eyes and makes him bounce even faster, pleasure tears are running down he's cheek but we still didn't stop.

DaDdyyYyy~ AhHh~, Henry cums in me again and I cum to.

I start slowing down and asks William if he wants to continue or stop, he wanted to stop so I put him off me and carried him to the bath, I sat him down and took of he's thight socks I checked the water temperature to make sure it was a good temperature for William to bath in. I turned on the middle warm water and I sit down in front of him.

I cuddle up into Henry and I snuggle into he's chest. He strokes my head and kisses my forehead, he gives me alot of after care and I feel very safe with him.

Bunny, would u like some blueberry muffins after ur bath? And then we can put on warm pj's and watch a movie of you're choice.

Mhm! I say happy and smile,henry puts in some Bubbles in our bath and he helps me wash my Hair and then he cleans me.

I help William wash he's  thick long hair since it can be hard to wash and then I help him wash he's body since he's pretty numb after these times.

{after the bath}

I put on pj's on me and William and then kiss he's forehead, I grab some warm muffins that were on the kitchen counter and put them on the living room table, I carry William to the couch and tuck him in comfily. We watched a movie of he's choice, the movie was minions 3 {such a great movie :3 idc if it's childish} a few hours later William was snoring and cuddled up to my chest, I kissed he's forehead and turned off the TV and sleepy with him.

{chapter contained 815 words -2- it was actually fun writing this, please go check out my new story called 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓀𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓵𝓮𝓻𝓽  {𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓶}, it's more of yandere Henry there and something I started writing today, welp I hope u enjoyed this chapter and maybe enjoy my new book, bye lovelys! <3}