Chapter 7: Target Acquired

A/N:⬆️Outfit⬆️)

"Yh I know Kel, I'm sorry, this came up last minute. Just tell Boden that i'll be in as soon as I can ok?"

I spoke through my phone as I grabbed my things off the kitchen counter then made my way to the front door picking up my jacket and car keys before I left out the door locking it behind me.

Kelly)"What even came up this sudden anyway?"

"Antonio messaged me this morning saying something about me coming to the station, he didn't say why though, which is making me nervous to be honest"

Once I was in my car I put my things into the passenger seat while holding my phone in the other talking to Kelly, with my other I put the keys into the ignition after I had said my goodbyes to him I hung up and put my phone on the passenger seat while I turn the key in the ignition starting the car, I pulled out of my parking spot then went on my way to the Police station.

After I parked up across from the Police station I grabbed my jacket then got out locking up before I made my way across the road as I slipped on my jacket, once I went up the steps into the station I went up to the front desk about to ask them where I should go when Jay called my name from down the hall, so I made my way over to him quickly and he took me to the intelligence department.

"So? Why exactly am I here for?"

Jay)"You'll see"

He said as he flashed me his charming smile as he opened the door for me which I thanked him for doing as I walked into the room to see lots of people inside, once we both were inside he shut the door behind himself and tuned into what Voight was saying upfront of the room infront of a crime board, I noticed it was plastered with information about Jason and everything he's involved in; including him taking River-lilly.

Voight)"Alright everyone listen up, today's hopefully the day we can bust this guy for all his crimes so stay sharp out there. The run down of the guy in question is Jason Fernandez, he was previously convicted and arrested for gang behavior about 3 year's ago he got out on poral but he went and hunted down his ex-wife and daughter, one night when she was at work leaving a babysitter to look after her daughter he broke in and killed her then took his daughter.

He was never found back then as he covered his tracks pretty cleanly but recently he's been tripping up and leaving tracks for us, this is take or break so we better grab this guy when he's least expecting it, this also brings me to why I've asked the young lady at the back to come in today; if by chance we do get him I want her to identify that he's the right guy

Alright wheel's up in 5 guys"

Once Voight finished talking everyone soon bustled into action as they got ready to leave in 5 minutes, I looked over to jay when I felt him tap my shoulder to follow him so I followed him into another room that had equipment in it, I took a seat on the bench that was in there as he looked around for something.

When he found it he came back of so I stood up and he told me to put on a bullet proof vest under my jacket that I have on so I took it off so I could put the vest on then put my jacket back on over the top of it, soon it was time to set out and I was placed in a van with Antonio and Jay as I knew them well, they gave me a run down on what's going to happen and what I should do.

As I'm also a licensed paramedic he told me if there was any injuries then I could help them, it wasn't long until I felt the van come to a stop then someone opened the door and we all got out, I stood by the van as I watched them all surround a slightly run down house then knocked and shouted that they where here and to open up; with no answer they broke the door down and they all flooded in.