Shots fired

Hunters pov:

What do I do? I thought to myself in a panic looking around for a way to get out of there sight.

Looking around I saw an alleyway I jumped down into it to try and avoid them.

Come on guys let's go get him it just one lone hunter one of the men in the group said.

Unfortunately for them all the noise they were making earlier attracted a hord of infected.

They panicked a fired into the group of infected trying to keep them at bay. The shots didn't really seem to affect them though this could be due to there poor aim.

I decided to take this opportunity to get away there was an old where house across the street that I could hide in until the leave of the infected take care of them.

I jump out from the alleyway land on a trash can at the edge of the street. I jump agian aiming to get over the car that the group was destroying.

But I got snaged by something and was pulled to the ground roughly to the side of the car.

Were do you think your going one of the men in the group said as he aim a shot gun at me.

I jumped away as quickly as possible he fired his gun at and I felt seering pain in my side. I landed with a tumble behind the warehouse. I tried to jump agian but was in to much pain.

So I walk into the warehouse instead and layed down in the large room. God my side really hurts I said to myself looking down to my side before I layed my head down.

I felt so dizzy, I need to rest for a little bit I said to myself hopefully it will stop the blood.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone sorry for the short chapter I'm hopeing to get the next chapter out today aswell as this one so see you all soon