Bored

A few days have past and you've been rather bored in the were house. The hunter didn't seem to move much. He did watch you wonder around and look at things that layed on the floor or sat on an old self.

The noise of the infected had died down since you had been in there. It sounded like nothing was outside which would be ideal if you had to go anywhere.

You sat down by the hunter and sighed. He noticed he was staring at you and seemed to be in bit of a daze.

What are you looking at ? You questioned. He quickly turned and acted as if he had never been facing you.

Hey don't act like I'm not here you say poking him. He turns and looks at you but doesn't react.

You turn away and sigh fine ignore me them I didn't want to talk anyway you say playfully.

You felt a poke in your side you turn to look at him to see him facing you. You stared at him he reached out again and poked your side. You smiled at him and laughed poking him back.

After a few more minutes of the two of you playing this game you got up and look out a side window to see a super market right next to the warehouse.

I wonder if there's anything good in there ? I said to myself. I don't have anything better to do I might as well check it out.

Just as I was about to walk out the door I feel a tug on my sleeve. Turning and seeing hunter pulling on my sleeve I questioned him.

What I'll only begone a minute are you scared your gonna miss me. He sat back down with an annoyed look as you walked out.

Looking into the front window of the market you didn't really see anything not even any infected. You went inside figuring its still something to do other than just sit inside the warehouse.

Sneaking in throw a broken window on the side the first place you decide to look was in the drink section you had no luck with that so you went to the food isle.

You did find a can of food so you put it in your bag before you left you thought it would be a good idea to go to the pharmacy in the store and look for any supplies that might help with the hunters wound or any other  future possible wounds.

You were able to find some bandages but not much else so you decided to head back.

Walking in to the old warehouse you didn't see the hunter which was  concerned you. You called out for him but did hear anything.

You were suddenly pushed over to the ground and sat on top of by someone. They licked your face and purred.

Hunter stop thats gross you said with a giggle. You sat up and pushed him of you.

See I told you I would come back.