Not good, Maybe ?

Sorry I have been busy and unable to write I most likely will only be able to write chapters on the weekends now but injoy either way.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hunter's pov:

I woke in the old warehouse that I had escaped into. While Sitting up a pain shot through my side I looked down and saw the bandages that the survivor had put on me.

I looked up to see her laying just out of reach of me. I'm surprised that she hadn't left by now not exactly safe being in the same room as a hunter  unconscious or not.

I crawled a little bit closer to her. I was rather curious about her especially since she was able to get away from my friend.

I crawled right next to her a siffed her even covered in blood a birt she still smelled good. I continued to sniff her when she began to move.

She suddenly opened her eyes and shot up rather quickly.

(Y/n)'s pov:

I had felt something brush against I was very drowsy and only moved slightly until I had felt it agian I open up my eyes and shot up when I say that it was the hunter that I had pached up.

I pushed myself back quickly in a panic. But the hunter crawled closer I had no weapons around me I had left them by my bag which was across the room now.

The hunter placed a hand on my leg wich prevented me from backing up any further. He crawled on top of me and pushed me down so my back was on the floor.

I turned my head away and closed my eyes excepting that he was going to kill me. When nothing happed I opend my eyes to she him sniff my  neck. Why are you not killing me I asked in a confused tone.

He sat back and tilted his head while looking at me. You took the opportunity of him sitting back to push him so he fell of you and into a siting position on the floor.

You stand up and head towards your bag. It was nice meeting you but I have to go it's not safe for me to stay here.

The hunter tries to jump infront of you but instead of landing he crashes. He yelps and curls up where he landed.

He whipered from the pain. You walk over and Neel down next to him and place a hnd on his bandaged side. The bandages began to stain red he must of agitated one of the wounds and made it bleed agian.

If you can't pounce without hurting yourself or reopening to wound then you'll never survive. The other infected will kill you let alone the survivors.

You sighed and sat down next to him. Fine I'll stay with you until your healed enough to pounce. He made a purring noise as he layed his head down on the floor he just looked around at different objects while he layed.

You didn't know that hunters could purr you never had Heard one do it before. Most of the time they just scream and growl at you. This was kinda cute you rather hear him purr than growl