The Start of Everything (Remastered)

Life was never fair.

In our life, Death is a cycle that continues and Life will keep moving on though why does it make it special if a singular person gets a second chance? Do they even desire one or is it a cruel fate to see themselves become someone that they never would have been before?

??? Pov

Just keep breathing. Just keep thinking. Just keep living.

"Ugh."

I could feel something, yet it was not cold air. I should have died yet I feel far warm than before. So am I in the hospital? I opened my eyes to see that I was in a bed though it was not comfortable and that there were bars a bit farther away. This looks like a cell rather than a hospital room. I hope that I am not dreaming right now.

"What the fudge?"

I looked around my cell room though I could barely see much laying down so then I stand up to get a better view. I could see people walking around outside in orange clothes and I looked at myself to see the same thing. So I am in prison.. how the fuck did I get into prison? The better question is why am I in prison? I legit just got to this world and I am now in the slammer. Maybe there is something that can explain it? If I look around there got to be something that can-

"Oh, that seems a bit special."

I noticed a dark blue letter on the floor.

Dear William

You will not know why you are here or what is your purpose but this is all have been planned and all you got to do is be yourself. I do hope you enjoy your second chance and I hope you figure out how this world works. Also, check your Menu as you will figure out the little gift that I have given you. All that is left is this "Oripathy" shall not affect you though you can't use its power. Just remember to stay DETERMINED!

Then the envelope turns into light and is no longer in my hand. Wow, that was the shortest letter I have ever read which only explains a bit about what's happened though that last part was a bit - and then I felt something. I felt something want to come out and when I let it... I saw...

it.

(To give an example)

A red heart shape object that looks oddly similar to Undertale version though in the middle part it is pure white and blue lines surrounding the heart all around it. I touched and it felt like glass... not like the type that would break but the type that is tough to hold onto. I feel like I have seen this before. Still, let's do what that letter said about a "menu".

"Menu"

Then I looked to see only three options

Stats