Reality Crashing

William Pov

???: "Ģ̷̛͔͎͕̭̞̱̜̼͒͌͑͐̌̿̐̚͜ǫ̶̛̫̮̼̹̤̳̗̬͛̑̍͋͌́̈̄͌̋̓̅̒̚͝ ̶̡̛̛̥̺̜̠͖̫̦͛͗̀̍̓̓̓͝ͅĖ̵̜̓̋̾̃̈̒̐̑͛̄̅͒̂̀̂ą̸͉̰̘̖̥͔̬̼̬̦̑̔̔̈́̎͝͝ş̷̡͉̩̱͍̮̙̻̙͓͐͆͆̍̇́͆̔̾t̷̟̞͚͊̀"

William: "Go East? Why should I?"

Afterward, the massive headache left me as the voice was gone and I felt better. What the heck was that though? Why would some ominous voice try to make me go east and how do they know about me? Well, I could listen to that ominous voice or just do whatever I want? Though there is the chance that I might keep getting told to reach a certain location so I think I will have to listen to that voice. Well, time to go then, and let us see what my life will be like after I reach that location. As I walked "East" I felt something was off. Wait a minute, where the fuck is east as I am pretty sure I ain't have a clue to go to.

"Fucking hell you are an overpowered person but you don't know where the fuck is east is. I am not fucking Zoro."

I am not going to somehow randomly enter a random village if I keep running from a random direction. As I start to run at the speed of sound in the "East" direction as I hope I am going the right way.

5 minutes later

I was in a random village and now I am wondering if I should just commit unliving as I fail in life as a person. I question myself on how I keep being a failure who needs to fucking think more in life so a situation like this can not happen. I blame the Author fully for this and I hope he knows that. (How about you just- Nope why am I arguing with you as you can't do shit to me.) Still, I wonder what to do now as I ain't going to walk aimlessly around this place...

.

.

Okay yeah, I am going to enter this village because I need to get a map at least. Just remember William that you are someone who can talk to people. I have the Hope to be able to do this.

After he thought of Hope, his mind was at ease and the aura of ??? surrounded him for a brief moment as he look more relaxed.

I walk toward the village and saw a couple of guards guarding a gate. Hmm, this will be a bit tricky because I still don't have an identification.

William: "Hello."

The Guards look at me and then I use my secret ability. Mind manipulation as they all immediately look away and I enter the village with no incident.

.

.

William under his breath: "I am fucking abuse the shit out of that."

Real smooth William, you think you can keep abusing such a nice ability- Wait a fucking moment why the hell am I talking to myself in my mind. Yeah, you know what who cares because why am I going to keep questioning this as I know I have these powers. But it just feels wrong because without I would basically be a weakling. Ugh, stop thinking about this, William as you got better things to do right now.

Third Person Pov

William walk around the village as most people were ignoring him though some people look at him for a bit before resuming their duty. William looked to see that mostly everyone was living relatively happy or content from what he can see through William keep walking around to find the one place he was looking for.

William mumbled: "How hard is it to find a medical place or hell a store that has a map."

As William was starting to get annoyed though he found a small little building that had the words hospital on it so he went inside. He look around to see that it was less technical but still look the same as he saw some people come in or out of the rooms so he put a little mask on before going to the front desk.