Two Catastrophe and a Cure

Third Person Pov

As Skadi went for the attack as William dodged, he thought about how to end this quickly as he went to punch her as she dodged and counter as she grabbed his arm, and threw him into a wall. As he got out of the wall, he was almost hit again as he dodge the blade and summon out a bone to block the next attack. It crack a little as William looked shocked as he did not expect that to happen as he threw the bone to the ground and summon out his DT sword to parry the next one.

William in his mind: "What the fuck I did not expect that to happen as I am pretty sure I am supposed to be way stronger and those bones should not break. Unless-"

He block her again as she keep trying to hit him with her weapon as he was struggling to block or dodge them all.

William in his mind: "I am not in the level of the original as that bone should be able to not even crack by a weak attack. So how weak am I compared to the original in this world?"

As he blocked her attacks again, he felt he was improving himself as he felt like his body was adjusting everything. He wonder why he felt such a rush of joy like his whole body wants this, maybe because of his soul being filled with DT. He believes that can do this-

Cling

As William was hit by Skadi with her sword and was sent again to the wall as this time he was getting hit all over his body.

"Fucking hate everything." was heard told in his mind over 10 times.

He look at her with complete anger and used Blue Mastery and pulled a Sans move.

It was not a nice night for the people who lived nearby as the noise start to increase after that as William stopped his attack and Skadi stood up a bit shaky

William: "Well enough playing around with you."

Skadi looks at him and looks pissed as she tosses away her weapon away and rushes him as William realized what she was going to do and did the same. William went for a simple punch which was countered by a hit in the gut as William knew that was going to happen and grabbed her arm as her eyes widened before he slam his fist on her guts as well.

Skadi: "Agh... you are very strong, one of the strongest I have fought."

William: "Same as I did not expect to try so much so how about let us end this."

She nodded and grabbed her weapon before rushing again as William summon out his bone sword and counter as they both try to push each other.

William: "Sorry for this as I ain't going to lose."

His eyes glow red as he slowly pushes her more and more into a wall before using his final move.

William: "A Moment of Stillness!"

As suddenly everything stops and he grabs her weapon and pulls it away from her.

William: "I have done it, I have control over the ZA WARUDO. Okay, enough joking around as it's time to end this right now."