Timely Encounter and a Reunion?

(Been a while so blame school and enjoy the chapter)

1 Day Later

11:00 am

Third Person Pov

As William adjust to Surtr's presence, she was dealing with William's shenanigans.

Surtr in her mind: "I regret everything in life now that I have met him."

As William starts to play his trumpet.

(Pretty good cover)

Surtr: "Can you knock it off."

William: "Hmm... no."

As he continued as Surtr had half a mind to just slice the instrument or knock him out.

Surtr: "Okay then can you explain to me how you were to make a trumpet out of nowhere and also all that food."

William suddenly stops playing his instrument as he just realized that is important information. Now he knows from what info that Skadi gave him that the only explanation for this would be to call that Arts but the problem with that is meaning she would remember the bone attacks which that would point out that he has two different types of Arts which never exist in Terra or maybe it does though even if it did, he would need to explain his abilities which is over 10 at least because even he does not know how many abilities he has. Though it could not hurt to try?"

William: "Arts."

Surtr looked at him with a deadpan stare as she knew that was a load of crap.

William: "I mean I-uh?"

Surtr: "It's fine if you don't tell me."

He sighed as he did not need to say it though he had a feeling that she would-

Surtr: "But if you show more abilities, I will ask again."

He hates what he thinks sometimes as his luck is god damm awful.

William: "You know what sure I will show you."

Surtr looked surprised before William smiled and start to show off some of his abilities.

William: "What I can do is quite simple."

He closed his eyes as he starts to float up in the air as lighting and flames start to surround him and water was swirling underneath his legs as Surtr felt that overwhelming power that he was emitting as she was in shock. 

William: "Just a bit what I can even do! Wait- Why did I combine Fire and lig-"

Then an explosion occurred on William as Surtr looked to see him not be harmed but was just coughing from the smoke as he was now back on the ground.

William: "Ugh that's stupid."

Surtr chuckled a little.

Surtr: "Okay what can else can you do?"

He summons out a cookie out of nowhere.

William: "The better question is what I can't do. As I can do many things that outright should not be possible."

He took that potato chip and eat- I mean, as he ate a cookie, he summoned a bone and start to play with it.

William: "I mean I can make anything that I desire like stopping time, control gravity, have a lot of elemental abilities, and that is only about half of my abilities. Hell, I even got a dimension to store stuff or fight in."