A Mind Battle End and Renewal Hope

Meanwhile 5 minutes prior in William's mind

William Pov

"Ugh... what happened again?"

I felt cold yet somehow warm... I felt weird. I tried to move yet I could not move an inch as I tried to open my eyes. It did not work so I keep trying as I felt something horrible was going to happen if I did not. I keep trying to open my eyes until I finally opened my eyes as I saw a white void similar to the Anti void yet there was a portal-looking thing.

"Where am I?"

So it seems like I am in a weird place again. Ugh... what happened?... I remember that shitty lucky hit from that bastard then I remember... it. For a moment... I thought that happened again... so it seems like I have PTSD and I just had a fucking episode.

"Don't think about it right now... I just need to figure out how to get the fuck out of this place. So the weird portal thing is a good idea."

I walk towards the portal and looked to see I was looking at Talulah from the weird portal and a hand chocking that snake.

William: "Huh... so can I-"

I touch the portal.

BZZRT

OW! That thing zaps me... okay so that is not an optio-

"What is this feeling that I am getting right now?"

I turn around to see a shadowy person standing there. I dare even say menacingly stand there.

William: "Okay... hello Shadow person... are you here to sell girl scout cookies?"

???: "..."

William: "Oh... we are dealing with this situation so you know what I-"

???: "Wake up."

That voice... the same one that told me... okay.

William: "Okay... you were the one who told me to save her? Why?"

???: "You want it... so I obey."

Okay... that is not creepy at all.

???: "I must say why are you talking still out loud?"

William: "What?"

???: "This is your mind... you are still speaking out loud."

So I was... OH, YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. HOW DID I NOT KNOW THAT?

???: "There are no echoes in here... anything you think is already said here. So it is meanless to think in a place that already knows what you are going to say."

William: "That is totally not confusing but either way why did you want me to save her?"

???: "I don't know why you want to protect these filths but if you want to then I will obey. So I brought you here."

Okay... that is weird. The voice does not like the people I meet... though their tone was monotone so it is hard to tell if it is something bad or it is just something else?

???: "I don't see any point in talking to something that is not worth our time?"

William: "Okay... harsh but what do you mean our time?"

???: "Everything will be explained soon. But for now... WAKE UP!"

Suddenly I felt my body shut down and then I notice a weird thing before my eyes close unwillingly.

Now Exiting the Mindscape

William: "Ah!"

I open my eyes again to see I was looking right at Talulah who was looking at me with fear. What the fuck happened when I was in an episode and why do I feel weak right now.