Relaxation, New Looks and Destination reached

1 Month Later

William Pov

It has been a while again since... I erased someone. I do not try to think about it... the night after I did that was the worst one as I dream of his face in agony before disappearing in front of my eyes, I can't see that again. Luckily it only happened for a while. It has been 3 weeks or a month... I kinda don't keep track of time anymore. We have been getting closer and closer to Kazdel... we are about to reach there very soon... I hope whatever happens... I don't regret it.

Surtr: "William."

I sometimes wonder what about that mysterious entity who listens to my request to go to Talulah's mind. What do they mean that we are connected and-

Surtr: "William!"

I have been also talking to Talulah for a while... she has said that so far trying to fix Reunion from the mess it is today... it has some problems though she did talk to Patriot and Frostnova on what happened. She said it has been going well... I still worry for her health as she is basically still recovering from... gain her body back. I still wonder if it was worth really erasing that old man.

Surtr yelled: "William!!!"

William: "What!"

I turn around to see Surtr having a bored expression from playing with the Nintendo switch on Smash Ultimate.

Surtr: "William are we going to play or what?"

She has really started to enjoy playing smash bros online and her main is Pyra and Mythra... don't ask how I got the DLC characters without paying money. She has been getting used to me handing her my world's video games. The plan to watch with her in DBZA is slowly coming together.

William: "Yeah... just let me finish writing up in my journal."

Oh, yeah most of the stuff that I am thinking is being written down in a journal as I want to keep everything that I have thought or seen as I want to at least remember all this stuff that happens in my new life.

William: "Okay, I am done so let us begin."

I pulled out my switch from the Anti-void and turn it on. I got to say that I am getting better at doing neat little tricks like that. Still have not mastered the future sight thing... it has been a bit tricky trying to use it in combat. Either time for my main, Banjo, and Kazooie to handle this girl.

10 Minutes Later

Surtr: "Ugh... you cheating bastard."

William: "Ha! I don't cheat... I abuse glitches."

Surtr: "Same thing."

William: "Cope."

Surtr: "Ugh... either way it was still fun."

William: "Same."

Surtr: "So are we going to train now?"

William: "Yep."

We have been training for a while now. I want to help Surtr improve her limits... it has been going too well so far. She really wants to reach a level where I need to try against her. I feel bad for her as I don't want to really do something like that... plus I feel less worthy due to all of this power not being from my own hard work. Still, she is doing pretty well so far, I mean she really has been pushing herself just like-

Flashback

We both were in the Anti-void and I was trying to make Surtr dodge my bones as she struggled before to dodge even the ones below the speed of sound. So I brought some bones for her to dodge.