Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any characters in this story, only ocs that appear in this story. For the most part, i do not own the characters in this story.

ALSO, this is an alternate universe, we all know Marinette would never be akumatized;)

I entered the school with my backpack flung on my shoulder, life had not been the greatest lately, but i knew it could get better, as long as i manage to confess to Adrien one of these days

I entered the school with my backpack flung on my shoulder, life had not been the greatest lately, but i knew it could get better, as long as i manage to confess to Adrien one of these days. The only thing i was not looking forward to was seeing Lila, who still thinks ladybug is her friend, as if i would like being her friend.

Adrien has told me a few times she is misunderstood, but come on, really? His naiveness disgusts me sometimes, or at least worries me. "Hey girl! Alya approached me, her boyfriend Nino by her side.

"Wassup, He greeted. I chuckle."Hey, thought you couldn't make it for a second." "I mean, today might be the day that we witness Ladybug and Chat Noir fighting a villain! Alya squealed. Okay, she knew my identity, and Nino, well, was clueless, they knew each others identities though.

But she was genuine, wanting to see a villain and chat and i fighting.

I sigh. "You do realize today might be an ordinary day for once? Nobody will get angry whatsoever." I appreciated my group of friends, really. I mean, Rosé, Juleka, Alix,Mylene, and the others were amazing people.

I can't believe i had even been friends in the first place. I noticed Rosé and Juleka approaching us. "Hey Marinette! She smiled, holding Juleka's hand, they had been official for a year now, and i loved their relationship.

"Hey, Juleka said shyly. I smile. "So come on, we wouldn't want be late, right? Alya asked. Rosé nodded, then squealed. "I have such exciting news everyone!" "Maybe tell us at Lunch, i say. Rosé nodded. 

Suddenly, i tripped and fell, noticing laughter, i saw Lila and scoffed, standing up and crossing my arms. "I am so sorry, Marinette, it was a accident! Lila said, in a fake apologetic voice. I roll my eyes. "Sure, apology not accepted, now i am heading to class."

Lila scoffed, before walking away, seriously, does she have any friends? or is she a total loner? Whatever the case may be, she has a plan.

I have a feeling. 

I sigh, if i told my friends they certainly wouldn't believe me anyways, i am a nutcase, i guess(cough, Lila.)  "Mari, come on, you are such a slow poke! Alya joked, i simply laughed and ran after them.

After class, i was saying a really funny joke when i ran into someone. "I'm so sorry! I apologize. "don't worry, it was my fault, that gorgeous voice said, making me blush. "O-Oh, I stutter, mentally scolding myself as i stand up. 

Adrien.

He was already so beautiful, golden blonde hair, emerald green eyes, and a to-die for smile. "You alright? He asked. "Y-Yeah, s-should h-have...er... I start. He chuckled. "I know what you mean, see you around Marinette!"

My eyes widened as he walked away. "Girl, he is totally into you! Alya said, shaking my shoulders. "N-No, i dont really have a chance, I chuckle nervously. Rosé rolled her eyes. "I see it in his eyes, love for you, one day you have to confess!"

"I know, just not ready, i guess."

"Are you ever ready? Nino asked, crossing his arms. "Look, i am his best friend, i know he likes you too. Both are wussies." I sigh. "I am not denying that whatsoever." Nearby, Lila was intensely staring at us.

Looking mischievous.

I knew her ways, she was a total liar and fraud, but could i prove it? No, of course not. Everyone is too blind to notice it. Alya is the only one who really knows her tricks, or at least i think so. She would, wouldn't she?

I groan and head to lunch. I sat down and saw my friends sit at the table too. "Max, you feeling better? I ask. He nods, pushing his glasses up his eyes, positioning them better. "It was terrible, Marinette. But i got over it, although i didn't feel better until this morning, actually."

I nod sympathetically as i start eating. "Hey, uh, i feel bad for Lila, so i invited her to sit with us, Nino admitted. I groan. "You're kidding, right?" Lila approached our table with a smirk on her face and her tray as she sat right next to me. 

"thank you, really! Lila said. "I don't have any friends, especially you, Marinette." I bit my lower lip and said nothing at all, i knew if i had spoke, i would have said some rude stuff, and well, right now, i should not say anything.

"You okay? you weren't silent a few minutes ago,Nino asked me. "Oh uh, I'm fine, don't worry, I say, staring back at Adrien, who was sitting with a bodyguard and Kagami, apparently he could not sit with anyone who his father considered unworthy, so basically everyone besides Kagami.

Kagami, i mean, she is very pretty.

"You are staring, Alya reminded me, making me turn around. "O-Oh, I reply, blushing as i turned my head back to my friends. A huge frown across Lila's face was a huge hint that she was madly in love with Adrien.

MADLY.

Take that as you please. "Lila, you seem mad, Alya said, pointing it out. "I am, about some homework i have been struggling with, She lied, holding back her tongue. "Oh, I can help! Rose offered. "I am pretty smart."

"Aww, thank you! Lila said. "But, we all know who the smartest one is." She glanced at Adrien, then back at us. "Oh, you mean Adrien, Alix joked. "Well as you can see he can't." Thank god, someone finally stood up to Lila for once.

"Mhm, i add, receiving a death glare from Lila. She simply got up, and walked out of the cafeteria, talk about embarrassment.