Chapter 9

When i saw my new outfit, I was shocked

When i saw my new outfit, I was shocked. I looked like Ladybug but evil, I smirked, i liked it. Deciding to do chaos in the people who caused me pain first, Chat Noir should be easy to take down anyways.

I rushed out of the bathroom, looking like a brand-new person, a new super villain in fact, the most powerful i would say. I soon bursted into the room. Everyone looked a me. "Ladybug? Miss Bustier asked. "There is no crime today, you look different too."

"I'm not Ladybug, I spat. "I'm Lady Misfortune! You guys will regret believing that witch over me!" I smirk, seeing a fearful Lila, using my power on her, giving her bad luck. She screamed, racing to leave but tripping somehow, falling face-first.

Gripping my yo-yo, I reply, "Who's next?" Everyone looked a each other, Adrien just looked sad, as he should be, he believed my enemy over his friend. "You know, Adrien, I liked you, I smirk, then formed a frown. "But you betrayed me."

"Marinette... Adrien started. "Go! I yell."Before I hit you next." He leaves, then i break the window using my yo-yo. I knew what my mission was, revenge was best served cold, now i could give people what they deserved.

Kind, Sweet Marinette was gone, now it was Lady Misfortune, nobody would stop me, because Ladybug was gone. No more Nice girl, no more superhero.  Everyone just hates me for a stupid lie, how pathetic.

I trusted them, but they betrayed me. I did nothing wrong, now i will show them what I am capable of. I swung to a building, then smirked. "Time to-" 

"Ladybug stop!" 

I turn around to see Chat Noir, momentarily I smile then scoffed, trying to contain Marinette from showing. "Nice to see you too, kitty, I wink. "You can stop this! Chat Noir responded. I shook my head. "I would rather use my power for evil, I was nice, nobody believed me in the end!"

Chat Noir sighed. "I'm sorry, Ladybug, but you know this is wrong. Please, don't-" I swung my yo-yo at him, tying him up. I harshly push him closer. "Stop going easy, or being nice, because you know it will get you nowhere, why be a hero when you can be a villain?"

He shook his head. "I know what you're doing is wrong, Plus i could never!" I groan. "Heroes, they think they are doing good, but I failed. I'm on the right side!" Chat Noir began to fight me, He was so weak.

I used to never use my full power, i knew how powerful i could be, but never used it to my advantage, but now? I am using it to my advantage. I felt so much better. He groaned, as i dodged his moves.

"Get his miraculous, Misfortune! Remember that!"

I nod, then glance at his miraculous, then figure out a plan to get it, which should be easy. "Why not use your full power, Chat Noir? I snap.  "I don't want to be evil, Ladybug! Chat Noir yelled. The news reporting us fighting. 

I sighed, moving back. I never in my life imagined myself fighting Chat, but here i was. At least one of us used our full potential, I loved finally being free.  I was on the edge, about to fall. I couldn't even use my power on him properly.

"Marinette, please... Chat begged. "Come back." I softly smile, for a second I was good again, then i shook my head. "Marinette is dead! just accept that, you stupid cat!" I was winning, then watched as he fell, or at least i thought so. 

I smirk, going down to grab his miraculous, but he wasn't there. "What? I mutter. "How-" Whatever, I guess i would get it later. For now, i had some havoc to cause, and I love it.  With all of this new power, why not use it to my advantage.

"Sad news, parisians, Ladybug has been akumatized and it looks like Chat Noir has been defeated, who will defeat Lady Misfortune and bring back Ladybug back now?" 

Of course the media seemed sad, i tried so hard but now that I'm free, they hate it? Pathetic, they never cared. Nobody cared, besides Luka.

Luka. 

I stood there, frozen, remembering Luka, but i had to focus, smiling knowing he was always there for me, but I still would never be Marinette ever again. That girl was weak, never being anything but that.

She could never do this, letting her emotions take over led to me being born, I laugh, raising my yo-yo in the air, letting misfortune go into the city, people screaming and in misery, was an amazing feeling. 

Being the villain was the best part, Why was I ever the hero? When this was the right thing to do? Where was that pesky Cat? the one who decides being the hero is still the best option? I know he is lying to himself.

He could have been my partner in crime, but no, he just has to be the good guy, of course, Chat Noir was not a challenge, but used to be my friend, so that made things slightly harder. Where was he? then i heard him.

"Ladybug."

I see him at the Eiffel tower, then smirk, bingo. I rush over to him. My instincts wanting to push him off, win, then rule. Do more chaos. Was this side of me always there? I think so, i loved it. "We should discuss and not fight, Chat calmly spoke.

I snicker. "I'm done being nice, I've done that and all it did was cause pain, Chat. Not even Adrien believed me! For a moment, I thought he loved me." Chat sighed, but i decided to do it, push him off for good. 

He didn't notice, going towards the edge, I grab his wrist, then turn him around. "What- He started, before I grabbed his miraculous, His eyes widened, then i pushed him off, watching him fall.

then, i saw his identity. 

"A-Adrien? Chat Noir?"