Part 9: first dates

18+ MINORS DNI

The coffee in their mugs sits unconsumed and cold on the table. They managed to tear themselves away from each other so that Alice could reheat their drinks, but then they immediately resumed kissing. Then, she put on some Netflix so they could temporarily distract themselves from one another. Bucky said he needed a break. She agreed - somewhat reluctantly.

It failed miserably. They paid attention for about two minutes before she snuggled against his chest and his lips found hers once more.

She sits straddling his thighs, her fingernails dragging down his chest while Bucky's tongue explores her mouth. His little moans and whimpers are music to her ears.

They find a perfect rhythm and she only breaks the kiss to run her lips along his jawline and down his neck. He lets out a soft happy sigh, holding her so gently. Alice feels like she might explode. His hands sit on her waist, moving only to reach around toward her lower back and pull her closer toward him. He never tries to grab her breasts or her ass, or take off any of her clothes (she wouldn't mind if he did). He just wants to kiss her. At one point, he wraps his arms around her completely, cradling her. Alice melts into him, succumbing to his embrace.

They giggle and laugh as their teeth click together, and he rubs his nose against hers, like he's nuzzling her. Alice feels fireworks in her stomach. He's so affectionate and comfortable. She wishes he was like this all the time.

"You're so cute," she whispers between kisses.

"Cute?" He asks, those dazzling blue eyes piercing hers.

"Yeah. Cute."

"I've never been called cute before."

Alice finds that surprising.

"Well, get used to it."

Bucky smiles, sucking gently on her bottom lip. He's a very, very good kisser, and he's quickly learned what Alice likes. When he sucks on her earlobe, she's in heaven.

Alice keens softly. She's in complete awe of his gentleness, despite his size and strength, and he seems acutely aware of it. He never tries to show off by flipping her, or pinning her to the couch like some guys she's dated. Not that she wouldn't mind, but she loves this kind of teenage innocence that's happening between them.

He just wants to hold her. There's something so pure and beautiful about their interaction.

Alice feels comfortable and content with him. When it's just the two of them, all of his nervousness and anxiety melts away. They kiss and hold each other until the sun threatens to come up. Bucky looks at the clock that hangs in the living room. He looks as exhausted as she feels. He brushes Alice's face with a gloved hand. She wonders why he doesn't take them off, but doesn't have the heart to question it. He looks so happy.

"I should go," he says softly.

"Stay?"

"Alice..."

"Please? I'll make you breakfast."

Bucky's eyes flick toward the front door.

"What about your roommate?"

"She won't be home until the afternoon." Sapphire always stays late at Jeff's. Alice tilts her head. "When's the last time someone cooked for you?"

"It's been years," he confesses. There's a sadness in his eyes that breaks Alice's heart a little.

"Let me make you a meal," she offers, kissing him again. "I'll reheat your coffee and we can eat it while we watch the sunrise."