Ending Author's Note

• Dedicated to One Direction, them angels <3

Oᴍɢ ᴛʜᴇ FEELS. 

53 chapters, 130 pages, 9 months, 84 896 reads, 486 votes and 87 comments later.... 

Its over.

I Found You = Completed. I feel so happy I can put that cute little green tick by the title, but yet so sad. 

Can't freaking believe its over. 

I swear, I'm bawling. I don't know why, but I'm like here on my bed, eating dark chocolate while writing this, and freaking crying like a baby. 

Just- imagine yourself as Hayley. Poor her! But look at how Niall loves her so much and just asfnaljansfkjabsf. 

But let's stop the 'feels' rant, and let's get down to business. 

Firstly, I want to say thank you to all of you- silent readers, active readers, funny readers, vote-spammers, and in general, Directioners. You all continuously made my day with your funny comments begging me to update, etc. and those reads and votes. 

I love you all<3

Secondly, I want to say thank you especially to @imperfectsouls , who is my best friend out of le Wattpad universe, and let's just say she's amazing. She played Jen in this book, by the way. Sorry it was such a minor role! I couldn't seem to fit her in... :/ But anyway, I love her. She's amazing. But I hate her as well because she's going to The Script's concert with my boyfriend WITHOUT ME. I know right, absolutely unacceptable!

Nah, I love you Jin, make sure you get their signatures <3

She helped me with this story's ideas so much when I had a writer's block, etc. She is a life-saver. 

Lastly, but definitely not least. 

I want to thank my boys. Oh yeah, you know 'em. One Direction.  Those fabulous boys that inspired me to write, of course they deserve a huge dedication. Every single one of them- I love. No favourites (though I tend to be a Liam girl since my boyfriend is very much like him..). I love them all equally. <3 

  BUT BEFORE YOU FALL ASLEEP BECAUSE OF MY RANT   A few announcements. Or just one announcement.    *drumroll*                        

- ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀ sᴇǫᴜᴇʟ! -    

Jumps for joy! I just thought, damn Niall and Hayley's story couldn't end just there.. But I need you all to support it, yay? or nay? Just using you guys' awesome unicorn powers at reading and voting will be just fine! xx   Since I didn't get this story onto the leaderboards, at least let the sequel make it? Is that okay? :)  

Comment below if you want to know about the sequel a little more, and maybe if I get enough comments, I will post up a little sneak peak MAYBE MAYBE NOT.  

Also! Comment on the couples- Nayley, Learry, Zayanda, Elounor, Payzer. I want to know what you think! <3   

THANK YOU. THANK YOU.  THANK YOU.   

Goodnight, Goodmorning, Good Day, whatever.   

Just remember, Marianne loves you all.   

Hugs, Kisses and Clovers,    Marianne xoxo        (PS: How'd you like the new cover? Comment!)