Chapter 31

Salutations from Narnia. XD 

Go read @JinLoves1D 's fanfic: THE BEST! :)

___________________________________________________________________________

Hayley's POV- 20th May 12:00pm

Today, the boys were ditching us for their USA tour. I could see they sincerely didn't want us to stay behind, but we were doing this for the sake of Speckled 21 and our studies. I actually can't believe the girls were nice enough to stay back with us! I'll definitely miss Niall shit loads.. Dani will surely miss Liam, El will crave Louis' craziness and Leah definitely would have the withdrawal symptoms of not seeing Harry's bouncy curls. Zayn is already dearly missed by Andy over in New York. 

We also didn't manage to meet up with Justin since he had to leave the country on some 'career emergency' as he called it, but anyway, the boys will see him at the concert

When Miranda left a week or so ago, Zayn was in tears. I never thought that Bad Boy could be such a softie.. But it was cute! The airport that day was, oh boy, THE FANS! The Californian fans go hardcore, WOOT! 

At the moment, the boys were dragging out the last of their belongings from our rooms to the reception of my house. I was clutching Muffin tightly in my left hand while I held a tissue box in the other. I knew what was to be expected. Everyone filed into the limo and drove us away to LAX. 

"Muffin will miss all of you boys, won't you Muffin, huh?" I tried to brighten the heavy mood by waving Muffin's paws about. I was leaning on Niall's body and his arms were pressed tightly around my shoulders... I will miss my human pillow! Muffin snuggled into my arms further and I stroked her fur. 

The car ride was not productive, everybody looking rather down, and Liam looked as if he was about to cry! I could see Louis unsuccessfully trying to crack jokes, as he too was on the verge of tears. Is it always like this when they leave home? 

It came to our stop. The roar of LA fans were erupting as we stepped out gingerly from the limo- RayBans to disguise our blood shot eyes from the tears. I left Muffin in the limo with James, who was driving. 

The boys checked in and we had a little stop at Starbucks. Always makes a person's day! 

We chatted and took some pictures with each other, as Scar and Jen finally arrived at the airport too. All of us tried to disguise our dissapointed faces. 

"Last boarding call to Hartford, Bradley International Airport flight number-" The stupid announcer called and the boys sucked in a breath. 

"Bye guys. I'll miss you all so much!" I choked out trying to keep the tears in. Yeah, I was the crying type. 

I hugged all of the boys, and tried to have a little convo with them without the loud fans screaming constantly. 

"Bye Nialler. I will dearly miss my human pillow!" I cried out squeezing him really tight. Leah was already tearing up, but Dani and El kept strong- it was only Liam and Lou who were the softies. 

My vision got a little blurry as I wiped a single tear from my eye. How would you feel, if your idols, one day met you, one of them fell in love with you, and after a short while, would have to leave? 

"Ssh. Don't cry babe, we'll be seeing you soon! Hush hush Hayles," Niall rubbed my back comfortingly and gave me one last passionate kiss before he had to leave. 

"Call me when you get there! Love you all," I choked out and all of them nodded. 

I hugged Leah as all of the boys waved at us until we couldn't see them down the tunnel to the airplane. Dani and El were obviously sad, but they must've gotten used to all the leaving. Scar and Jen were standing there rather awkwardly, unknowing of what to do.