Chapter 25

New Cover! Like it? Hate it? PLEASE can i have some feedback! Is the plot moving too slow, or too fast, or do you have any suggestions for ideas?! 

MAC:) X

________________________________________________________________________

Hayley's POV- 11 May 7:00pm 

I walked down tall spiralling staircase to see the place beautifully decorated- wow it was fantastic! Pretty blue and purple flower arrangements were scattered around the room, and there was a massive signboard which said "Happy 19th Birthday Hayley!" There was already a huge crowd milling around, and when they had seen me walk down the stairs they popped all their party poppers/blew their trumpet thingys and shouted "Happy Birthday!!!" so loudly, I thought my eardrums burst! I waved at everyone and bowed. The music resumed playing.. Wow! There was an actual DJ hired, couldn't make out who.

"Hey beautiful. Looking extra beautiful tonight though!" The same familiar hands slid around my waist and those soft lips kissed my cheeks. 

"Naaw, thank you Nialler. Not bad yourself there. AND a great job at pulling this place together!" I stood on my tippy toes to kiss his cheeks. Oops! Forgot my shoes! 

"Hey, Niall. I forgot my heels upstairs. Can you come with me?" 

"No probbie mate," and with that, he took my hand and I lead him upstairs.  

Once inside my room, I searched for my shoes from the music video, Rainbow by Kandee Shoes. They were like divine to me, I only wore them twice! I shoved them on, now at least an inch taller. 

"HOLA SENORITA! Happy Birthday Hayley!" Lola, one of my friends from school greeted, as I walked down the staircase for the second time. 

"Thanks Lola!" She courtseyed, and walked off to her group of friends from school. Good Holy Cupcakes! The birthday present pile was now on a TABLE and the amount of presents were spilling on the floor! I clutched Niall's hands a little tighter. 

"Haha don't worry, my present is not in that pile. None of the boys' presents are there either because our presents are veryvery special," Niall interupted probably sensing my thoughts from my glances at the present pile. I don't expect presents! All I want is good memories...

A famous face appears through the door. JB AND SELENA! I can definitely feel Niall's jaw practically fall to the floor and I chuckled. 

" 'Ello Canada! How's you?" I ask hugging Justin. We were pretty good mates after I met him and Selena at the beach.

"Not bad, Happy Birthday Hayley!" Justin replied handing me a box. 

"Oh okay. I'll put it over there. SELLIE!!" I squealed excitedly hugging Selena really tightly. Everyone at school thinks she's an absolute bitch, but she is such a nice girl! 

"Awww Happy Birthday Hayles. Haven't seen you in Ages!" 

"I miss hanging with you at the beach. Anyway, make yourself comfortable! And Niall, this is Selena. Selena this is Niall," I introduced Niall, his eyes still pretty much enlarged 110%. Lollers! He chats for a little bit with Justin and Selena, and I make my way through the crowd, meeting guests, and generally being polite. I did notice that most of the people, including Selena were wearing stuff from Speckled... Hmm... 

Half an hour later... Another couple of famous faces appear through the door... Kendall, Kylie, Rob, Kourtney and Khloe! (Kardashian)

"KENDALL KYLIE ROB KOURT KHLOE! You all made it!" I squished them all together in a group hug. The girls were chatting with me at the time so I pulled them into the unexpected group hug too.