Chapter 6

the gorgeous leighton meester as hayley on the side <3 

[ edited ]

Lou's POV

After a relaxing hot shower, I felt the urge to have a carrot so I took one of my carrots out of the mini fridge and chomped away while watching the telly. Teenage Dream was playing over and over again in my head, since Niall was playing it constantly on the journey to the port.. And got stuck in everyone's head. Meh! 

I missed Eleanor to bits.. We skyped everyday, in fact, I just came off the phone with her! But still.. Talking over the phone isn't the same as talking and touching the person. She was like the girl version of me- wavy chocolate brown locks, cheeky and loves the banter, my carrot loving buddy, and with a lively sense of humour. She would love the girls- Leah and Hayley if she got the chance to meet them! Maybe we should meet up in Hawaii or something...? Great idea Lou! 

"Hi Boo Bear!" Harry greeted as he jumped on the couch.

"Bambi AGAIN LOUIS?! You are really obsessed with that film," Hazza commented as he realised what I was watching. 

"It's a loooovely film! It makes me cr-cry.." I pouted and wiped an imaginary tear from my eyes, "I thought you were on my side Haz!"

"I always am, Boo. But you've watched this 3 times in 2 days.."

"It reminds me of Eleanor! Back off curly."

"Calm down on the sass, Lou. No need.. Jeesh," Harry replied, "I'm gonna take a nap on your bed is that alright?"

"Uhum. Go ahead! Baaaaaai and sweet dweams Hazza," I called out.

"Thank you Boo. Goodnight for now. Wake me up 40 minutes before dinner!"

"Sure will. Go to sleep Harry."

If Hawwy is gonna go to sleep, Lou Lou will too! 

**

I woke up to the sound of all the boys crowded next to the couch where I was lying down at, backs faced at me. They were currently LMFAOing to something on Zayn's Blackberry. 

"BOO!" I shouted from behind them all, launching my whole body weight on to the 4 of them. 

"ARRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHH!" The little Irishman screamed for his dear life, all of them now on the floor. Good work Louis. Liam just looked like he saw a ghost!

"BAHAAH! You guys think I was still asleep eh?" 

"We did... But too late we got a picture of you sound asleep with drool coming out of your mouth HAHA!" Liam answered evilly. 

Zayn showed me the tweet:

@ZaynMalik: Sleeping Beauty drooling fast asleep:) xx @Louis_Tomlinson 

I gave him an evil glare. 

"That was only the BEGINNING of revenge Louis. I am only letting Hayles off because that was her first offence, but all of YOU GUYS, this is like you 1251250th offence!" Zayn told laughing.

"I will slowly get you all back. One at a time." Zayn glared at us, "And Lou, may I ask you WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL MY HAIR STUFF. 

I chuckled at his reaction... AND HIS HAIR! ITS COMPLETELY FLAT NOW! AHAHAHAHA!

"Oh my god what happened to your hair Zaynie? Where are all your hair products.. Hmm," I thought biting back a laugh. 

"Louis William Freaking Tomlinson. Just STFO and give me the stuff or I will make a hobby out of waking you up with Wet Willy's every morning."